What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mango Thai by The Real Seed Company

GreenAndFast

Stretching after a week, had a deficiency so flushed with water and it seems to have cleared up. Im really digging the structure of this plant. Looks to be a girl to.

picture.php

Element115

Day 83 .
Pheno on the right looks very unimpressive, hardly any trichomes and has lost her vigour and seems like shes coming to an end.
I can see why some really great smoke has been culled from the gene pool in days past.

Both have had their lowers dusted from the male herm using a pure male branch... not sure if that would make any difference anyway.

romanoweed

@element115 in my oppinion the recent Mango Thai relase is not that bad. I rate it by speculation: nearly nice. Will give you a nice Wave.

Infact i think its one of the best SE Asian aviable on the market now. Its same Line as Khalifas/ Ace`s Laos. Collected by Bodhi

ok, some others Lines are good aswell. dont wanna name them openly, as they are bit harder to find. havent sucessfully reproduced.

Last edited:

Element115

@element115 in my oppinion the recent Mango Thai relase is not that bad. I rate it by speculation: nearly nice. Will give you a nice Wave.

Infact i think its one of the best SE Asian aviable on the market now. Its same Line as Khalifas/ Ace`s Laos. Collected by Bodhi

ok, some others Lines are good aswell. dont wanna name them openly, as they are bit harder to find. havent sucessfully reproduced.

Sorry Mate If I knew how to edit My above Post I would.
What I meant to say was "I can see why some really great smoke has been culled from the gene pool based on appearances only.
Much like fruit being bred for supermarkets selecting for appearence and shelf life rather than taste.

The one plant I called ugly that for all I know Is rootbound and not able to reach its potential being stuffed in a cupbord.

I am no weed snob, just a hobbiest .

harvestreaper

Veteran
Day 83 .
Pheno on the right looks very unimpressive, hardly any trichomes and has lost her vigour and seems like shes coming to an end.
I can see why some really great smoke has been culled from the gene pool in days past.

Both have had their lowers dusted from the male herm using a pure male branch... not sure if that would make any difference anyway.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84327&pictureid=2102642&thumb=1]View Image[/URL][URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84327&pictureid=2097040&thumb=1]View Image[/URL][URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84327&pictureid=2102643&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]
i had one pheno the same no smell no trichome remained like it for over 30 weeks, i didnt even take cuts from her ,,the other 3 phenos seem fine and ive tried two of them an they are decent all done in 18 weeks and were stressed hard with no hermi issues unlike there brothers

Chi13

ICMag Donor
smoked a lil of the 30 week mum very speedy an trippy time flew by surprisingly fast
Sounds promising!

There doesn't seem an awful lot of information about the effect of the Mango Thai in the thread. Would anyone who's grown her be able to chime in. Anyone getting Thai Stick like high? (ok, I can dream).
Trying to decide what to grow next between this and Manipuri.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Sounds promising!

There doesn't seem an awful lot of information about the effect of the Mango Thai in the thread. Would anyone who's grown her be able to chime in. Anyone getting Thai Stick like high? (ok, I can dream).

apologies my smoke reports are pretty poor i smoke very heavy an have been overdoing it lately so its hard to be fair ,,but i am smoking mt as i read your post it is strong with euphoria i can feel it in my chest an face the highs are very similar in the phenos ive tried with variation in potency legs ad flavour but overall effect similar the high is instant elevation that last 15 20 mins then settles to a mellow sativa buzz that is somewhat long lasting ccolors are enhanced slight visua distortion mixes well an improves i feel with other sativas so looking forward to trying some crosses i made if i decide to keep one of the pheos i have the decision will be made as to longest lasting sativa effect,,ive not had the thai stiks of 60s but its as good as any thais ive prevuisly smoked

G13Fan

apologies my smoke reports are pretty poor i smoke very heavy an have been overdoing it lately so its hard to be fair ,,but i am smoking mt as i read your post it is strong with euphoria i can feel it in my chest an face the highs are very similar in the phenos ive tried with variation in potency legs ad flavour but overall effect similar the high is instant elevation that last 15 20 mins then settles to a mellow sativa buzz that is somewhat long lasting ccolors are enhanced slight visua distortion mixes well an improves i feel with other sativas so looking forward to trying some crosses i made if i decide to keep one of the pheos i have the decision will be made as to longest lasting sativa effect,,ive not had the thai stiks of 60s but its as good as any thais ive prevuisly smoked

harvestreaper

Veteran
Sounds promising!

the most potent pheno for me is the green an purple pheno the most flavoursome purple ,,the 30 week pheno is the green an purple pheno that i messed up,, i have since harvested her clone at 18 weeks

harvestreaper

Veteran
they look great ,,i found em to be extremely tuff mine had every stress possible an never hermied while other varietys did ,interesting to me the males hermied under no stress but females rock solid under extreme stress so i guess the hermi trait cant be stress related ,,,maybe were you are making seed they could use some feed ,being so sturdy therell be ok either way imo ,any purple phenos what kinda scents you getting?,,

Element115

No purple other than in the male when it first popped but he’s now gone so I didnt got to see how he looked at maturity.
Both the male and the rootbound sick looking and slow female had the aroma of ripe mango but one photographed above smells more citrus at the moment like lime more than lemons.