in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Speakers Corner > Deep State: Exposed

Thread Title Search
Deep State: Exposed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-16-2019, 03:43 AM #1
med4u

med4u has disabled reputation
Deep State: Exposed

https://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/durham-has-questions-for-john-brennan-nsas-mike-rogers-has-answers-120060/
med4u is offline Quote

Old 06-16-2019, 06:16 AM #2
I'mback
Comfortably numb!

I'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivor
Interesting!

Personally I think the man is a buffoon but, I'm on record as saying if elected there would be hell to pay. They'll either impeach him or assassinate him. Wouldn't be the 1st, that shit has happened!

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

I'mback is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-16-2019, 07:15 AM #3
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant future
Link doesn't work.

Found it and read it anyway .

They are rats. Some of the rats will use the other rats as flotation devices as the ship sinks. That's what rats do.
Wendull C. is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2019, 01:56 AM #4
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant future
Fuckin crickets on this one. Imagine if trump pulls this shit on creepy uncle Joe or who ever the nominee the dnc decrees as the one.

The crazies are calling for his impeachment over an interview. But, the crimes of obummer and the lot? Nothing to see here.

The ends justify the means.
Wendull C. is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2019, 03:06 AM #5
med4u

med4u has disabled reputation
still a little premature...its a big web that was weaved and you dont wanna come off half loaded....
med4u is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2019, 03:42 AM #6
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendull C. View Post
Fuckin crickets on this one. Imagine if trump pulls this shit on creepy uncle Joe or who ever the nominee the dnc decrees as the one.

The crazies are calling for his impeachment over an interview. But, the crimes of obummer and the lot? Nothing to see here.

The ends justify the means.
That’s just it... he set the trap... make a hypothetical statement, get the left to reeeeeeeee then hit the same people with an actual example of this happening. It’s Drumpfs mo.... make an off the wall statement, let the bullshit hit the fan then drop the hammer... how can one not feel like a complete hypocrite? TDS is real and he plays along to it. Same way he said in early ‘17 his campaign was spied on... let the DNC propaganda wing splerg then show proof. All these people with the ‘Drumpf is an idiot’ Schtick can’t even see him playing them like a fiddle. There is no way an ‘incompetent idiot’ plays on the billion dollar real estate market then runs for president with literally ZERO experience in govt. inb4 muh bad business dealings... every business man has lost money. What is the difference between losing $1 on a $100 adventure and losing $1m on a $100m business adventure? Nothing...
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2019, 04:12 AM #7
Absolem

Absolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by med4u View Post
https://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/durham-has-questions-for-john-brennan-nsas-mike-rogers-has-answers-120060/
You fools fall for an opinion piece. This is in the commentary section. It's one persons opinion and the bootlickers for Trump are pulling out their torches like somebody was indicted.

Reality check. Trump has 1 1/2 years left in his presidency and anybody who thinks all kinds of indictments, criminal chargers and convictions are coming for Brennan, Obama, Clapper, or any other dem is one ignorant SOB.

2 1/2 years into Trumps presidency and NOT ONE dem has been indicted for spying on Trump.

Fact. People in the Trump camp have been indicted and charged and convicted.

Keep the hope alive deplorable's.
Absolem is offline Quote

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2019, 04:15 AM #8
Badfishy1

Leaves out the fact drumpf was spied on for at least 3 years and nothing russia collusion related even after final report is out ... tries to compare it to a 2 month investigation the public knows nothing about... top bantz kid

Old 06-17-2019, 04:22 AM #9
Absolem

Absolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivorAbsolem is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
Leaves out the fact drumpf was spied on for at least 3 years and nothing russia collusion related even after final report is out ... tries to compare it to a 2 month investigation the public knows nothing about... top bantz kid
Until Barr files criminal charges against someone from the Obama administration for spying on Trump you better hold off on your torch rally.

Where is the team of prosecutors going after the Obama people? None. It's just Barr looking over stuff just like Jeff Sessions did. Nothing there.

Until then keep drooling.
Absolem is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2019, 04:29 AM #10
Badfishy1

>nothing to see here
>rats tripping all over each other, fear of Barr, fear of Durham, fear of declass
Pick one kid

And add into the fact that foreign governments are involved, there is a little more to be taken into consideration for how shit is handled. As a little preview into what you are about to learn, the shoah of all the top Italian intelligence officials recently along with the resignation of MI6 director following trump taking office aren’t coincidental.