What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

DoloDankness

Wow that is absolutely insane packerfan... I am so sorry to hear that. I honestly don't even know what I could say to that other than that I'm here for you man. That message almost brought me to tears. Hope you can get through this okay. Those deadhead crosses sound very nice as well. Much love.

DoloDankness

@Fiddy Sounds good man, next time my girlfriend is up at my house we'll definitely give it a try on the course! Yea I let that one lanky girl get away from me lol! I hope it'll be able to get some type of support stalk soon or else that things gonna be held up by fishing line all of flower. Thanks for the support!

packerfan79

Veteran
Wow that is absolutely insane packerfan... I am so sorry to hear that. I honestly don't even know what I could say to that other than that I'm here for you man. That message almost brought me to tears. Hope you can get through this okay. Those deadhead crosses sound very nice as well. Much love.

Thanks Dolo,

I am getting through. Mainly just trying to be there for my wife, so she can do what she needs to. That and trying to keep the kids busy, they don't understand. I am dreading the day we have to explain the death of a child to my children.

It's been a rough road, but I ain't one to let hard times stop me. I am stacking cash, to get out of California, something to focus on, helps.

@ Pop rocks, we are going camping in July, I can't wait. The mountains are calling my name. Definitely going to trip then. Hope you guys get to do some camping too.

DoloDankness

Glad you're so positive through it. But yes that has got to be difficult to think about man. I hope to get out with my girlfriend sometime this summer, her family own an R/V. Definitely not the same kind of camping I was brought up on. Fishing rods, tents, basics food and water and that was pretty much it. Good music always too.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
my man p'fan! good to see you around brother
im sorry to hear about your little angel and hope only the best for her
life is hard but its especially tough when kids get sick
i hope she can beat the odds and you guys get to enjoy many years together
i have a high cbd strain called fruity jack floating around here somewhere, next time i see you i can give you a few beans
we aer all here for you
hang in there brother and enjoy every moment, give the kids and mrs some extra love
where are you guys going camping at? do you think s.wood lake is opening anytime soon?

thats great that things are getting back to normal and i hope people continue to do the right thing and stay safe fiddy
the call to reopen is hard and there are a lot of variables
they have to balance public health with peoples freedom to move about, plus the necessity to make money
stay safe friend and take care of those you love
i think the white pizza does have a garlic sauce on it
it have normal cheese topping, plus fresh herbs and the big dollops of ricotta cheese on it
/i call it the grown ups version of a cheese pizza

hope everyone is starting their weekend off on a great note!

packerfan79

Veteran
my man p'fan! good to see you around brother
im sorry to hear about your little angel and hope only the best for her
life is hard but its especially tough when kids get sick
i hope she can beat the odds and you guys get to enjoy many years together
i have a high cbd strain called fruity jack floating around here somewhere, next time i see you i can give you a few beans
we aer all here for you
hang in there brother and enjoy every moment, give the kids and mrs some extra love
where are you guys going camping at? do you think s.wood lake is opening anytime soon?

thats great that things are getting back to normal and i hope people continue to do the right thing and stay safe fiddy
the call to reopen is hard and there are a lot of variables
they have to balance public health with peoples freedom to move about, plus the necessity to make money
stay safe friend and take care of those you love
i think the white pizza does have a garlic sauce on it
it have normal cheese topping, plus fresh herbs and the big dollops of ricotta cheese on it
/i call it the grown ups version of a cheese pizza

hope everyone is starting their weekend off on a great note!

Hey Pop Rocks,

We are staying positive, definitely going to hold her tight for the time we have with her. I am pretty sure Silverwood is open now. We are going to a place called dogwood. It's in lake arrowhead. It's really nice and secluded. You should Google it. I think you would like it. It has a few trails that are nice. Plus you are only 5 minutes from a Starbucks, stater bros, ect.. but you would never know.

Can you share the recipe for those carmels, please. They are bomb

DoloDankness

Hey guys forgot to tell you I watched that Have a Good Trip movie on Netflix. I thought it had some funny parts in it and was definitely interesting to see all of these "celebrities" talking about experiences they had. I never knew Carrie Fisher was a psychedelic fan, and that was so cool to me because I've been into Star Wars since I was real young. I'm glad they talked about bad trips as well because it kind of informs the public about letting go of your ego. I can't I'm well versed in psychedelics at all, but what I can say is from what I tried it's exactly what the show says. It's not for everybody and you need to know what kind of mindset you're and the stuff you're dealing before partaking.

Hope everyone's weekend is going alright!

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
you bet i can post the recipe p'man
glad you liked them and i will be sure to hook you up with a few more next time
this is the recipe that fiddy game me and the only thing you really need is a candy thermometer
/shit, now i cant find it and the mrs is out of the house
i will keep looking but maybe fiddy can repost it if not i will get it brother
the trick is in the butter (we like to use lectin)
i will look into that area, it sounds like it might be nice up there at elevation
its too damn hot to go to the deserts right now and its the perfect time to get up to the mountains
isnt that the place you and the family have gone before?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
so the other day me and the mrs go for a nice fun walk and i brought my phone along to take some pics
it was a blast
people are being super cool about the social distancing thing and everyone is doing what they can

picture.php

View image in gallery

a friendly wave goes a long way and its good to see folks out and about
so it was my b'day so what do we happen to find?

yeah brother! i snatched that thing up and kept walking, the mrs hardly noticed
we got a few houses down and then i showed her what i found
it was weird, it smelled like someone sprayed it with mens cologne and there was hardly a gram in this big paper
/it was junk
i emptied the "weed" out and just threw the bag into the next bin we passed by
so we are walking to this new spot and i saw this a few weeks ago
i had to go back and get a pic for you guys!

im sure a few of us remember those days
yeah brother! it was a fun walk

packerfan79

Veteran
you bet i can post the recipe p'man
glad you liked them and i will be sure to hook you up with a few more next time
this is the recipe that fiddy game me and the only thing you really need is a candy thermometer
/shit, now i cant find it and the mrs is out of the house
i will keep looking but maybe fiddy can repost it if not i will get it brother
the trick is in the butter (we like to use lectin)
i will look into that area, it sounds like it might be nice up there at elevation
its too damn hot to go to the deserts right now and its the perfect time to get up to the mountains
isnt that the place you and the family have gone before?

Hey, Pop Rocks,

Yeah we have camped at dogwood a couple times. Last time we went in June and it was still cold at night. It is near an area called rim of the world. It's a straight granite cliff that drops thousands of feet. The clouds roll in and the fog makes the dew rain off the tress, pretty cool.

I am trying to convince the wife to go to a place called heart rock next weekend. It's a pretty good mile plus hike, not bad for me and the wife. The kids get a little bored with the trek in. Once they get to the waterfall they get more into it. Lol. I think their should be lots of water with all the snow we got in the mountains. He'll, it's supposed to snow Tuesday, above 7500 ft.

Better order me a candy thermometer.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
the candy thermometer really helps
you can kind of see when its gets to this certain consistency for hard candy, but if you are wrong the candy could be too soft or too hard
those places sound rad and i bet it gets popular with a water fall being so close

techattack

Jumping on this thread to say hello. I had seen this thread before but i thought would be better to dont say nothing since it seemed to me a 'friends thread'. How are everyone? Cheers from Portugal.

Fiddynut

what is up jungle mates.

It's been a rough month or so. My niece was born with some severe brain related birth defects. They have sent her home from the hospital today, essentially she's on her own. At best she may live in to her 20s. Worst case scenario she won't live past infancy. I have to get on finding CBD to try to stop the seizures that have been ongoing for a month or so. 5 medications, hasn't been able to stop the seizures. We are still praying for a miracle.

The wife is devastated, as is her mom, and sister. A few months ago I never would have thought Corona, would be a minor problem in comparison. Atleast for my family.

Pop Rocks. Hope you have a great trip. I could really use a reset, kinda nervous about tripping with all that is on my mind.

Hey Fiddynuts, how are those Bluedot/ irene going? Glad to hear the courts helped limit the government intrusion, there.

I have 4 deadhead x lbl, and a couple frosted cherry cookies, going. Hopefully I can find a keeper.

Hope you guys have a great weekend.

Good afternoon Packerfan.
I'm really sorry to hear the news about your niece. It's always so sad and difficult when a family member is not healthy but it seems all the more cruel when it's a child. I hope that she can find relief with the CDB treatments. I whish there was something I could say or do to help brother!
I think your instincts about this being a hard time to take a trip are right. It's too easy to get in a loop of depressing thoughts while tripping with that kind of heavy shit on your mind. At least that's my experience. Use caution brother.
The Bluedot X Irene are on day 15 so too early to tell yet. One is a runt, which I knew because her mom from seed was too. The others are looking pretty good so far and getting some early scent to them. The next couple weeks should tell me a lot about them.
Keep us posted on the deadhead cross I'm interested in that for sure!

techattack

Thanks. So what u people talk about in here? Do u have hobbies beside canabis? I run a project of beach/nature cleanups. If u want to check IG is @onepieceafteranother. What kind of music do u like? I travel between Techno (since 2000) and grunge/metal/New metal.. Usually i listen to Tool is great to listen while high eheh

DoloDankness

We talk about anything man, how are days went, what we're doing this weekend. That's really cool you have somethig like that set up! I'll definitely stop by and give you a follow. I listen from anything to old school hip hop/r&b to rock lol. Right now I'm really into these British rappers named Sheff G and Sleepy Hallow. Don't be afraid to share any pics as well!!

Fiddynut

Greetings friends!
Happy Monday! I'm not sure about y'all but I'm ready to get through this week and enjoy a long Memorial Day weekend.
Wow there has been a lot of action here since Friday. I'm usually too busy on the weekends to stop in so I'll get caught up now.

@pop_rocks. How was your weekend? Mine was mixed again. Saturday was nice but in the evening it started raining and didn't quit. We've gotten 4"-6" of rain and that's a lot for us. Needless to say there wasn't much outdoor activities to do yesterday because of the weather. I did make some ribs and home made mac and cheese.
That white pizza sounds great! I've had some just like that.
I love that pic of the bird statue with the mask. At least someone has a good sense of humor about things.
Nice find with the bag of weed but too bad it was junk.

@DoloDankness. I was really surprised about Cary Fisher being a tripper as well. She was pretty entertaining as were some of the other stories. Like you said the point was made about how acid can kill your ego and that one of the best things tripping did for me.

@techattack. Welcome brother! We're all friends here! It's great that we live in all corners of the country (and world) but have so much in common.
We talk about all kinds of stuff here. Music, food, mountain biking, hiking and camping are just a few of the normal tipics. We even talk about growing weed sometimes LOL.
The beach and nature cleanup you do sounds great and must be very rewarding!
Speaking of music im a huge TooL fan and have been since the early 90's I saw them back then and as recently as October 2019 and have had a great time every time I see them play. They are truly unique. I listen to a lot of grateful dead jam band and reggae these days but I'm a fan of most types of music. I love the early dub step and electronic music since the cure and other 80's bands. I came of age with the metal and punk rock of the 80's and early 90's. I enjoy a bit of everything.
Thanks for introducing yourself it's always nice to hear from new people here!

Latest posts

Latest posts