What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

HellaFella420

Veteran
These are my dudes. Left to right its Macob Kush E, Purple, Swazi bagseed B#2, Macob Kush D, Swazi bagseed A, Swazi bagseed B#1, Macob Kush x African Diesel and Purple Macob is at far right.
View Image

I hate them all given the circumstances, but 3rd from the right looks like a real WINNER! That is a TON of plant matter from only a one quart yogurt container! Save me some of that pollen boyee

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
special queen begin 4 week flower:

picture.php

:wave:

bibi40

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and here a pics of the 09/01 , was cut today vith five sisters :

picture.php

so the 6 littlest about 21 was cut today ,i figure some others at 09/15 and the rest end of september .

:tiphat:

Last edited:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Lemon Dizzle almost ready, and various others. That small ones a OG cookie haze x biker kush that my buddy passed the seeds

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Bibi you got stuff everywhere looking nice, yardg, those are beautys also. Some of my buds are getting so big there trying to mold, I've gotta keep my eyes out. Even topping that Lemon Dizzle it's blew up several big buds. And it ran good indoors, the smoke is great, just getting ready to fire one up now!!!! I've got another nice SLK outdoors, it's not my clone I ran indoors....but it's still killer smelling. Got a big Grapology outdoors, and getting ready to harvest this indoor Grapeolgy. There's a few more I'm hoping turn out ok. Watch them buds close in humid areas guys!!!!

Dankwolf

Small plants this year .

Small plants this year .

Putting in last round of trellising . plants had a rough start due to a ph issue durring transplant .

2 of them are 10 ft + wide and and 6+ tall . looks,like every one has some,super early stuff this year except for me lol. :tiphat:

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Putting in last round of trellising . plants had a rough start due to a ph issue durring transplant .

2 of them are 10 ft + wide and and 6+ tall . looks,like every one has some,super early stuff this year except for me lol. :tiphat:

View Image

Still gonna be some monsters, your probably still trimming bud from last year's unbelievable plants, some impressive stuff as usually man.

Rodehazrd

I'm getting paranoid myself, but I need to update my grow. I had a purple disease "I suspect phytoplasma" take out two of my plants and some tops on a third plant. I destroyed them and the 4 plants left are looking good.

I had a purple PM down in the bottoms a few years ago. Could that be it? I had some red too. We're the healthy ones the same strain?:tiphat:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
If you are gonna grow outdoors, you need to learn this chart...:biggrin:

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 13

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I decided to take care of my containers with some water/nutes, I'll go to the guerilla plot tomorrow and hope there's a few plants worth making the trek for!!!! Man I've got some nice looking buds in my containers for the most part, I've just gotta watch mold bud rot, etx. There's a few close to harvest I'm trying to push, but if it rains it could be bad news. I'm gonna have to check the inland weather from the hurricane

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Wow looks like Serious 6??? The pink one I've got is still going neon pink hairs huge baseball buds. Wish I'd topped these fast grow SOBs. I test a lil of that Serious 6 I pulled that was getting mold. I cleaned up the moldy stuff. My buddy saw it, and said man you ain't throwing that away lol, I said that some moldy buds I picked off, they weren't really that bad......Im getting a few containers ready for harvest soon. I wanna flush them the best I can. My old legs is gonna have to carry some water up to my guerilla plot and hopes there's gonna be a couple good plants to give me at least something special to smoke. God knows I've carried way more water and worked harder than that plot will ever produce. After this year I'll not grow in this guerilla plot unless I may add some cystals,to hold water. But I'm gonna water/feed the guerilla stuff and spray Green Cure today or tomorrow again