What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Today's a good one... may your appetite increase 10 fold. Healing moJo now on the move to you br0. Agape' to you guys :)

zenoonez

Veteran
Whew it is cold and wet and nasty where I am so I am sending you some warmth! I hope things are much better where you are brother!

Sundance

Hope your feeling better Moth

I ended up with the flu ... 4-5 hellish days later starting to get back up

I got ya Brother - just give me another day or two .. and I will take care

Head up .. keep on getting thru it .. and then force your way back up and into perfect health

Always wishing you GREAT HEALTH and all the very, very best

Sundance

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Grilled cheese and bacon diet sounds like it should do the trick moth!! :yes:

I'd still recommend some ice cream for dessert ;)

Heal fast and tear into something tasty!!

Rest well and stay warm brother!!

:friends:

zenoonez

Veteran
Add cake with frosting to that diet... maybe some bread pudding with bourbon sauce? Yum yums. Good vibes on this cold night man.

Sundance

Congrats Moth - last day of therapy

Nothing but great stuff ahead

Heal ... eat up ... get strong and healthy

Blessings always

Sundance

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
mOth
howzit brother..?? Glad to hear the good news eat HARDY!!! and enjoy it muncho.. I am still sending you many blessings brother.. muncha buncha... :D peace n pufs..

sacKO

moth

All Them Edaibles sound so Good and I will be partaking here shortly I am sure !

Still Ice cream to cold, and only something with high calories can I let cross my lips just yet.

The Blessings and Cheers are Hitting me right where they need to and I want to send some Farmers market day Blessings all your way.

Gonna do some pancakes this morning. Even though the taste is horrendous Its a Blessing.

zenoonez

Veteran
Good to hear brother. The tastes will come back eventually. Until things taste good, just eat stuff that is fattening :)
Peace brother
Z

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
THANX to all of you who sent our friend some MOJO ,BLESSINGS,and any other HEALING POWERS ,as you have all read it is working and our brother is healing and getting stronger everyday woot woot

hiker

I'm no expert on food , but it sure is good to know that things are improving for you and your diet, you wil get there soon from the sounds of it. Take it easy and keep healing and I hope you at least got to see a little snow from that last storm.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Pancakes are just a start towards chocolate cake :yummy:

Amen.

I've found that nothing puts on weight for me faster than popcorn with lots of real butter. Not sure if you can eat popcorn right now. It's a bit scratchy. Hoping you have a great weekend my friend. I'm praying that the pain in your throat starts to quickly dissipate, and that the tastes and variety of foods you can eat will increase. Keep your spirits up Moth. Family is always with you. Even when separated by great distances.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

moth

I am Very Happy and Blessed to have all the support I need and Gracious Vibes given to me.

This is the Hard time I have found !

Therapy over for a week now almost but I cant put anything in my mouth to take nourishment. It was maltomeal and cereal for the longest and I seem to be at an impass that If I dont get through I will never forgive myself.

Please keep the Vibes coming as well as the Lovely Blessings

Tomm is another day and I am so happy to have it !

KnowBudz

Here's hoping the worst is behind you. I'm praying you start to recover quickly and feel increasingly better as the days go by!

Latest posts

Latest posts