What's new

Richard Williams Deep Wreck

G

some 4wk shots of three females. tight bud, and a lime citrus aroma. first plant is the most pungent of the 3.

had thought they were the congo X, but thats here, ha.

sorry for the blurs, didnt have my fookin glasses.

G

looking good. i can see good characteristics from both parents in those plants.

nycnoob

nice as always MR purple... dayum I am seriously goin to be stalking you for your threads...

I have always wanted to pick up that cross... damn me for procrastinating.

G

Very nice plant Purple. That girls is going ot be a nice harvest in the end.
Great Job,
BG

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice, MrPurp! :yes:
Grew out the D Warp last yr, still got a pack of the Wreck. Nice to see how they look! :D

lokking good

lokking good

nice looking dw..mr purple i have 2 dw youg but they r looking good.hope to get the collas u got on them.

G

nice plants! might i ask where u got those beans? is richard william the breeder?

Last edited:
G

hey all,

thanks for commin by and checkin the grow of this line. turned out pretty well, with nice heavy colas. dense buds. still with the nice lime aromas.

here they are right before the chop this am.

G

very nice mrpurple! looks like the tw added a bit to the yield on that one. enjoy them!

G

Very nice MrPurple. I really love the last picture. That plant looks nice and greasy. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Take care,
BG

guineapig

Veteran
Love it purple!!!! you are indeed blessed with superior flower structure.....

:ying: kind regards from yer pal guineapig :ying:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they look to have crossed well. the Deep chunk didnt overpower the other side which i usually see happening. you can tell the chunk influence on the leaves though.

natefrog

male chunks usually dominate Jay?.............i was planning to cross this one (what i hope to be) male DC with the stable of cali elites i recently aquired..........toss em in a room and let the orgy ensue, ya know..........izzat a poor daddy to use?..........i thought just the opposite was true with the "cabbage".....nate

R

richardwilliams

nice thread

nice thread

Cedarberry pointed out this thread i guess i missed it. Very nice grow!
Its true the dc can be very dominant in crosses, thats why i always choose a very sativa specimen for the female side. Deep congo also will fork over some sativa phenos. best of luck, cheers, richard.

Latest posts

Latest posts