What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fucking "Three-A-Light"...smh..

couchlockd

picture.php

Its been a WHILE since I posted anything,but this I had to share.

What in the fuck can possibly be in this book to make it worth $500 ...

Any one here read this or have any idea what's in it? Some Martians pulling plants up from space?

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i recall hearing somewhere that the only thing this guy does is mass defoliation at certain key days during the plant life cycle that force a massive regrowth. my guess is it is hoopla and smoke and mirrors but if we all chip in a penny one of us can read it and share the secret.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Anybody who thinks they're entitled to demand 500 bucks for a book can go fuck themselves.

Dude probably doesn't really know shit, anyway.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

he's only got to sell one or two books if he's self published, hell he's probably printing them to order.

and wtf!!! he got some free press outta you, maybe thinks he only needs to get folk talkin' about him.......

:dunno:

couchlockd

Yeah I seen some shit in my time.

I think it be safe to say, this is the biggest crock-o-sheeit since Advanced Nutrients 2+ connoisseur program.

Although I'd love to,have a peek inside for 5 minutes

couchlockd

Well this, "3x the yield"

Sorry buddy,3lbs is not 3x the yield

Average is about 1000 to 1200 grams per 1k

His method produces 1362, 3 lbs. So for 500 you'll tell us your "s3crets"

Ill tell ya how to do it cheaper and add another 2.2lbs.

Buy a nother 1k for $200

Dankwolf

Well this, "3x the yield"

Sorry buddy,3lbs is not 3x the yield

Average is about 1000 to 1200 grams per 1k

His method produces 1362, 3 lbs. So for 500 you'll tell us your "s3crets"

Ill tell ya how to do it cheaper and add another 2.2lbs.

Buy a nother 1k for $200

:laughing: i could think of many ways to spend 500 to increase yield . a book is not even on the list lol.

G

ganjygav

Let's all chip in and buy it and then release it's contents to the world

couchlockd

Let's all chip in and buy it and then release it's contents to the world

Ok me or you start go fund me , post link, and lets get it cracking.

Fwiw, RIGHT NOW IF YOU ORDER QUICKLY, ITS $125 OFF..

I also signed up for news letter for chance to win....

The only way its worth that, is if a dozen little tiny elfs pop out and tend your garden for you

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
those numbers?,,,lol,lol,,,dudes living on fantasy island and what the hell has the " ex vp of coca cola got to do with our thing???,,,
oops!! money of course,,,,,,s2

G

ganjygav

Ok me or you start go fund me , post link, and lets get it cracking.

Fwiw, RIGHT NOW IF YOU ORDER QUICKLY, ITS $125 OFF..

I also signed up for news letter for chance to win....

The only way its worth that, is if a dozen little tiny elfs pop out and tend your garden for you

I have no idea how you do that, I just about know how to use PayPal lol. If someone sets it up I'm happy to put in £5 towards it.... but I want one of them elfs for my tent. You can keep the book

couchlockd

I was but I have to enter too much personally critical info. Not worth my risk.

But some one in a free state, ill donate if you create

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I saw their booth and met the guys at the Indo Expo before this past one. I got to see the book and flip through it really quick. It is absolutely a glorified coffee table book with some pretty pictures. It's light on detail and heavy on pictures. If the guys hadn't have been as nice as they were I would have told them how much a dog and pony show their whole operation was. Part of their deal is they have a nutrient line they want to sell you as well. I'm sure with enough digging you can already find a copy that somebody took the time to turn into a .pdf and put up on the web for download.

I also think the only reason this thing has gotten anywhere is because it's a "Who you know, not what you know" type of game they are playing regarding promotion, marketing, etc. For instance that Huffington Post article sounds more like sponsored content than it does an article. Their key demographic buying the book are green rush people diving into the rec world thinking it's easy money and they NEED this book to unlock the secrets to successful harvests.

The Hypetrain: ALL ABBBOOAARDDDDD

all_aboard_the_fe14_hype_train__by_obsidianwasp-d8gcxcx.png