What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Mango Sapphire

bibi40

Funny things ,

i just checkin' the ripeness of the " sour dominant " seeds and found some seeds which are germinate on the living plant in their pods !

seems they are really ready since they germinate from their own ...

:)

bibi40

Last plant was harvested today ,

IMG_2433.JPG

IMG_2434.JPG

seeds collection will start soon ...

:tiphat:

Corvette

Hello

Congrats with the great Job on Mango Sapphire !! I just registered to say hi <3

Just stop le ninja mode loooool yeah i'm french too !

I am a fan of Bubba's gift "positive" effect I've experienced years ago

I've seen you've grown several seeds, did you never found a keeper of Bubba's Gift ?
Did it "teached" you something about its daughters you like so much (i.e. Mango Sapphire)
I've read a genetic analysis of BG saying its genetic material is very uncommon / rare

I have bought seeds of Bubba's guft and Mango Sapphire 2 years ago and never poped them yet !

So I am aware of the rarenes of it and whenever I'll try to pop themn I plan to produce seeds from its and to keep mother and its sister for later "breed"

So keep on with the great job saving it, I'll be your back up Bro !!!

Will def. follow you journey !
seeya
Corvette

bibi40

Hello

Congrats with the great Job on Mango Sapphire !! I just registered to say hi <3

Just stop le ninja mode loooool yeah i'm french too !

I am a fan of Bubba's gift "positive" effect I've experienced years ago

I've seen you've grown several seeds, did you never found a keeper of Bubba's Gift ?
Did it "teached" you something about its daughters you like so much (i.e. Mango Sapphire)
I've read a genetic analysis of BG saying its genetic material is very uncommon / rare

I have bought seeds of Bubba's guft and Mango Sapphire 2 years ago and never poped them yet !

So I am aware of the rarenes of it and whenever I'll try to pop themn I plan to produce seeds from its and to keep mother and its sister for later "breed"

So keep on with the great job saving it, I'll be your back up Bro !!!

Will def. follow you journey !
seeya
Corvette
Hey mate !!!
didn' t get any keeper from Bubba's gift ,

hermie prone plants... ( from light leaks )

But Mango' s sapphire plants are like all keepers...

Last edited:

Corvette

Hey

Yeah I read you had to throw a nice bubba's gift turning hermie ...

Could you please tell us more about mango sapphire, the differents phénotypes with thier taste effect early signs .... you found in the past ?
I have the feeling the ones you loved much where the long flowering ones, not the fastest ?

i saw your current mother fits you, how is the smoke test of your cross ?

I didnt find much infos about the breeding process that was used by HSO to developp bubbas gift and Mango Sapphire, this could be usefull for us now.
++

I just saw that
funilly it's the same main families as you in your cross

Last edited:

bibi40

Hey

Yeah I read you had to throw a nice bubba's gift turning hermie ...

Could you please tell us more about mango sapphire, the differents phénotypes with thier taste effect early signs .... you found in the past ?
I have the feeling the ones you loved much where the long flowering ones, not the fastest ?

i saw your current mother fits you, how is the smoke test of your cross ?

I didnt find much infos about the breeding process that was used by HSO to developp bubbas gift and Mango Sapphire, this could be usefull for us now.
++

I just saw that
funilly it's the same main families as you in your cross
Hi !

all the Bubba' s gift i grew turned hermi , the biggie one , then 3 others ( from 2 distinct batches ) , all from light leaks along with Mango sapphire who didn' t ,

from what i know Mango sapphire was bred to f4 or f5 then S'1 ,
wich seems possible since it' s a very stable strain , taste is tropical fruit , sweet ( sugar ... ) tropical wood ,

there' s not really " pheno " just all the same " elements " at different scale/proportion ....

just grow your pack and take cuttings of each one , it worth it ...

bibi40

She is !
i 'm now loaded of Mango sapphire bx1 , i got my mother MS#1 clone and got a few original Mango sapphire seeds for continue the adventure , and a bunch of crosses aswell ...

😁

bibi40

Time to come back to Mango sapphire ...

got two original mango sapphire babies from seeds and actually germinate some mango sapphire bx1 .

this year project is to pollinate the 2 original mango sapphire withe a good mango Bx1 malel for make two distinct Bx2 lines .

aswell all the mango Bx1 females will be pollinate by the same male ,
so i guess it will bes considerate like F2 ?

pictures will come soon ...

:tiphat:

Last edited: