Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Paradise Seeds?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Paradise Seeds? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-24-2008, 06:13 AM #41
accessndx
♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom...And a poom-poom♫

accessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant future
Bumping the thread: got some Ice Cream going now. Hope it turns out better than Tumble's....also have Opium going on.....wondering if anyone grew that out.

Deliberating about cracking more Paradise beans. I have the following so would like your input: Amsterdam Flame, Nebula, Rox, Durga Mata. What's the absolute bomb diggity?

You can't kick me because your brain is stupid!
Death: Adventure Time
Jimi Hendrix: "Are You Experienced?":
So-er, Are You Experienced?
Ah! Have you ever been experienced?
Well, I have
Ah, let me prove it to you

*FORECAST IS GUMMY: WITH A CHANCE OF STUPOR*
accessndx is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2008, 07:47 AM #42
scaramanga
Bong-Jitsu Instructor

scaramanga has a spectacular aura aboutscaramanga has a spectacular aura aboutscaramanga has a spectacular aura aboutscaramanga has a spectacular aura aboutscaramanga has a spectacular aura about
Did the Nebula a few years back. The high was ok, but it was the leafiest strain I have ever grown. It was impossible to distinguish where the leaf ended and the bud began. As a result the taste was a bit on the harsh side. On the Upside the high as I said was acceptable and the plant really did have quite a bit of resin making for a really good bubble run. In the end it didn't make it past the first harvest. My buddy had similar results.

Old 09-24-2008, 01:43 PM #43
DocLeaf
procreationist

DocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud of
We agree,, their Sensi Star makes some really nice specimen plants.

We've also smoke their nebula from De Dampkring before now,, nice flowers

!!! DANGER GLASS WEED THREAD !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=42251

FRITILLARY SEEDS ...

https://www.seedboutique.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=86
REGULAR ORGANIC SEEDS FOR ORGANIC GROWERS !!

Last edited by DocLeaf; 09-24-2008 at 01:44 PM..
DocLeaf is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2008, 01:51 PM #44
Hazeseeker

yeah i've heard the Sensi Star is an awesome strain , i think it was Sensi Star that was 1 of the Parents of Biddy's Sister, crossed to Early Skunk i think?

peace
Hazeseeker

Old 09-24-2008, 08:01 PM #45
tench

tench will become famous soon enoughtench will become famous soon enough
opium is a great smoke!try it out guy´s
tench is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2008, 08:12 PM #46
DocLeaf
procreationist

DocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud of
^^^ The name sucks.. they need to change the name,, (idiots) ,, before it gets a place in DocLeaf's garden. Sorry if that sounds nasty,, just being honest

Edit: canna activists recently made us aware of the fact that breeders listing their wares as 'narcotic substances' ,, actuall do cannabis culture few favours,, great for sales perhaps,, but doesn't help the that struggle much,,

It looks nice in your space tench... hefty,, please ignore the player haters on this , its a contentious subject :wink: peace

FRITILLARY SEEDS ...

Last edited by DocLeaf; 09-24-2008 at 08:19 PM..
DocLeaf is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2008, 08:17 PM #47
tench

tench will become famous soon enoughtench will become famous soon enough
yes i can agree the name sucks
tench is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2008, 08:20 PM #48
DocLeaf
procreationist

What was the ganja like,, that's the most important thing,, the names are just for the registrars anyhow

FRITILLARY SEEDS ...

DocLeaf is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2008, 09:34 PM #49
Wedge Antilles
Blazin out the X-Wing

Wedge Antilles will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BENJI
i was thinking of ordering dp's oasis has anybody grown or smoked this strain its their northern lights 2# strain?
I grew out DP's Oasis a few years ago.....Really easy to grow, just watch out for hermies!! I really enjoyed the smoke, not over-potent, but not a lightweight smoke either....Nugs were rock hard!!
Wedge Antilles is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2008, 10:59 PM #50
accessndx
♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom...And a poom-poom♫

accessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tench
opium is a great smoke!try it out guy´s
Tench: if that's your Opium plant...MUCH kudos are in order. That's beautiful. I'm hoping my gal looks just as perty!!! The funny thing I'm seeing with both Ice Cream and Opium is that the leaf structure looks mutated. Opium has four fan leaves and then a "sickle" shaped leaf for the 5th. The sickling leaves look spotted like a dinosaur egg. The rest of the plant is green and healthy...but wherever the mutation occurs...the leaf looks strange.
I've got the same spotting on Ice Cream also....and those particular leaves look odd also....
Dunno what it is. Everything else about the plants screams vibrant and healthy. I'll put up a thread when things fill in a bit.

You can't kick me because your brain is stupid!
Death: Adventure Time
Jimi Hendrix: "Are You Experienced?":
So-er, Are You Experienced?
Ah! Have you ever been experienced?
Well, I have
Ah, let me prove it to you

*FORECAST IS GUMMY: WITH A CHANCE OF STUPOR*
accessndx is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.