What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making a profit

G

CBF said:
just about anyone i fire up wants to purchase a sack, "anything at all please", is what i usually get. feel strange takin cash so just toss a nug at um. with a stern "I dont sell weed".

noones ever happy just gettin fried, they gotta have some as well. always a awkward position.

CBF

maybe a good place for an ic mag plug.

do whatever you ususaly do & be like the guy i got this from said go to ic mag & theyll teach you how to grow bomb ass shit but i havent had time to check it out yet.

G

I am planniing my first indoor grow ever thanks to thidbuds4u, ladyO, dociron...they are very supportive.

And being in the Stoners Club.....best thing I have ever done.

I will follow my grow and let you guys know how it is going.

G

Soul, growing your own is beautiful.

seeing those buds get frostier every day will get you so excited.

what a feeling!

dociron, this place is cool man :wave:

G

dociron said:
So where do I stand brother?
I asked Soul/pieceofmyheart to bring you here, and I stand as friend and brother to a fellow pc. :wave: It's all good lil bro :wave:
I do look forward to growing some of your stock, your WRbx3, and yes,
if you will allow me,, your Nebula x WR as well, and hey brother?
I am glad you decided to stay here, this is a much safer place, agreed?
:chin:
Stay safe brother....................Dociron :joint:

n btw,, CBF has a very good view ;)

Hey bro, you are my assistant Genologist. :wave: I only recieved 5 seeds from the Nebula x WR. :badday: So, Hopefully next year I will get a male and female outta the batch. Then pollenate more this time. Then by all means, you will know what's up. The Nebula numbs my tough everytime I smoke it and then I can't get off the couch. WR is the same but no numbness. :woohoo:

Peace fellow P.C.

Thisbuds4u

G

Peace seeker said:

what a feeling!

Hey Peace seeker!!!!!,
Nice to see you here man. :wave: :wave: :wave:

peace,

tb4u

G

Peace seeker said:

what a feeling!

Just thinking about it gets me all excited.....

and I agree this place is very, very cool

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
@ topic...

We don't sell anything we grow as such. We share our harvest equally with the parents in law, they for their part supply money for equipment needed or any seeds I'm wanting to get :wink:

dociron

Peace seeker said:

what a feeling!

Welcome home Peace Seeker, :joint:

And Yes,, you are right,
watching your grow get bigger and phatter,,mmmmmmmmmmmm :yummy:

dociron

Thisbuds4u said:
Hey bro, you are my assistant Genologist. :wave: I only recieved 5 seeds from the Nebula x WR. :badday:

Thank you, I did this type of work over 20 years ago,,
I will speak privately with you sometime, ok?
As for 5 seeds? :chin: You have done very well with only one per plant,
just a thought, but you have :wave:

Thisbuds4u said:
So, Hopefully next year I will get a male and female outta the batch.

Actually, I would bet that if there are ONLY 5 seeds there, that this plant self pollinated. This is a plant that was severly stressed if I recall correctly. Am I correct in that? I cannot believe anyone would have such control over pollination by hand, I have tried, and almost always ended up with at least 20-30 seeds, under outdoor conditions. It is extremely difficult to control to that level of precision outside. Also,, I would be willing to bet you that they will all be fems. :yummy:

Thisbuds4u said:
Then pollenate more this time. Then by all means, you will know what's up. The Nebula numbs my tough everytime I smoke it and then I can't get off the couch. WR is the same but no numbness. :woohoo:

As I remember your post,, you picked the Nebula at 80% amber,, lol
that would :bat: almost anyone, lol
And thanx for your smoke comparison,, couch lock with both, but the Nebula actually deadens the tongue, kewl!!
I vote Nebula for all dentists!! :woohoo:

Thisbuds4u said:
Peace fellow P.C.

Thisbuds4u

Peace to you as well brother............ :joint: :chin:

Last edited:

LadyOlive

I wanna grow again

I wanna grow again

All this talk about growing is making my nipples hard... :biglaugh:

I just wish I could again. :mad:

Some of the last of my harvest is going up north camping with me this weekend and I'll only have a tad left. But damn was it good!

G

Jesus Christ Lady,
All this talk about hard nipples is making MY nipples hard,LOL!!Have a great camping trip :wave:

G

RED145 said:
Jesus Christ Lady,
All this talk about hard nipples is making MY nipples hard,LOL!!Have a great camping trip :wave:
We sure have a lot of hard nipples around here. :yoinks: Have fun on the trip LadyO and i still have that oz of the same stuff you grew. Does it make your tounge numb like mine? :bat:

tb4u

dociron

LadyOlive said:
All this talk about growing is making my nipples hard... :biglaugh:

I just wish I could again. :mad:

Some of the last of my harvest is going up north camping with me this weekend and I'll only have a tad left. But damn was it good!

MMMMMMMMMMMM,,

NIPPLES!!!

Oh! And BTW!!
:smoweed: HAPPY B'DAY, Miss Olive!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

G

Happy Birthday ladyO, Happy Birthday LadyO, happy Birthday , Happy birthday, sorry now I have to go. :wave: :wave: :wave:

Last edited:

LadyOlive

Thank you Dociron & Red!

Numb tongue Bud? lmao.....I noticed when I get really baked on it, I get my wording all changed around.....

The other day I asked my husband if he wanted to "Match a Wovie"
Should have been "Watch a movie". lol We just cracked up laughing.
I do that all the time when I smoke. hehehe

Heading out for my camping trip today, so have a good weekend all!

Ladyolive

G

:yeahthats:
I like what they are attached to... :smoker:
(Human females only... I can imagine what you sick pups would start posting... LOL) :laughing:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts