What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Pineboy212

Kudos!!, To the Patience of sativa growers u definitely inspire,pretty ass plants too.Just wanted to know what’s the terps like,and high like compared to the average out there.It is hard to run across someone who will grow past ten weeks ,always wanted to know if a twenty plus
week plant is really that less lethargic,and more psychedelically euphoric than a ten week one?

harvestreaper

Veteran
20221010_114215.jpg

grape haze
20221010_134325.jpg

grape haze
20221010_114406.jpg

grape haze x mango audrey
20221010_134549.jpg

20221010_114842.jpg

blueberry sativa

harvestreaper

Veteran
Nice blueberry sativa @harvestreaper ,I was told that’s the blueberry that was circling around New York when the blue was lit how long does she take and is she as good as she was?
thanks pineboy 212 not tried this seedplant yet ,,other siblings take from about 11 to 13 weeks on average,,im in uk so have no idea about ny blueberry ,,my favourite pheno smells and tastes of sweet blueberries and gives instant euphoria

Pineboy212

thanks pineboy 212 not tried this seedplant yet ,,other siblings take from about 11 to 13 weeks on average,,im in uk so have no idea about ny blueberry ,,my favourite pheno smells and tastes of sweet blueberries and gives instant euphoria
NY,NY the city that never sleeps,and sativa reigns supreme,any strain that was going around was most likely sativa leaning choc,haze,blueberry,sour etc..don’t know about nowadays humph,I’m at a lost ,but nice to c her still thriving,I’d love to run the blue again as she is damn near extinct around here.Any ideas where I can score some blueberry sativa, or r u donating any f2’s or anything,gotta ask don’t mean to impose ✌️

harvestreaper

Veteran
NY,NY the city that never sleeps,and sativa reigns supreme,any strain that was going around was most likely sativa leaning choc,haze,blueberry,sour etc..don’t know about nowadays humph,I’m at a lost ,but nice to c her still thriving,I’d love to run the blue again as she is damn near extinct around here.Any ideas where I can score some blueberry sativa, or r u donating any f2’s or anything,gotta ask don’t mean to impose ✌️
i think mr blueberry aka dj short still sells the line he on the site i believe ,,, your not imposing, but no donations from here at this time atb

led05

Chasing The Present
Kudos!!, To the Patience of sativa growers u definitely inspire,pretty ass plants too.Just wanted to know what’s the terps like,and high like compared to the average out there.It is hard to run across someone who will grow past ten weeks ,always wanted to know if a twenty plus
week plant is really that less lethargic,and more psychedelically euphoric than a ten week one?
I’m not sure you need to go all the way to 20 but I find very nice things in the 12-16 week range too…. Finding no sedation, good legs, no ceiling, trippy is more likely in longer flowering NLD for sure but doesn’t have to be, terps and or lack thereof often means the world IME

led05

Chasing The Present
Some others:
Small one given free when I got another two, it was already flowering two months ago. It's been outside through a lot of rain. II wanted to see whether it molded (just a little).
View attachment 18767868

This is a Laos strain that I'm told has large buds. View attachment 18767880

Same strain, starting to flower.
View attachment 18767881
SE Asians especially have crocodile serrated leaves; some Laotian I’ve had will even triple serrate per set; those look exactly like many Laotian I’ve popped :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts