What's new

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gry

Veteran
I have to chuckle when I consider all the time this group has wasted in their lives seething with hate for a person theyll never meet.

of course, if id of spent Obblabla's presidency doing same id be a racist. These cats are just silly.

;)
If meeting him would be a bell ringer for you, I will gladly wish you well in making that happen.
Had I an ability to meet a living political figure of my choice, it would be Kissinger.

minds_I

Veteran
I have to chuckle when I consider all the time this group has wasted in their lives seething with hate for a person theyll never meet.

of course, if id of spent Obblabla's presidency doing same id be a racist. These cats are just silly.

;)

Hello all,

Well, not all the time....my NDN and his group of friends are involved in voter registration drives....I donated a folding table and chairs for them to use till the middle of October and have driven him and the table to the grocery store where they register new voters and change of addresses and such......

Every little bit, ay? buahahahahaha

minds_I

Lrus007

Veteran

'Boogieman'

It helps if they lie purposefully when it's called for.

Your boy does it all of the time for no reason whatsoever.

Like saying Mike Bloomberg was looking for a box to stand on at the debates? It's not our fault lefties can't tell the difference between a joke and a serious statement.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Brand new day same old TDS.
So,it's okay for Democrats to lie cause it serves a purpose....what that purpose is no one knows...hey at least that's a new thought which is more than any of the other regular TDS crowd can come up with...everyday it's the same old unoriginal bad ideas from them...its sad and pathetic and so predictable..A bunch of cowardly children desperately seeking conformation for irrational hate from strangers...I guess there's a reason they're here instead of an actual political forum ay ? here kids I'll leave you with this

picture.php

minds_I

Veteran
simple because it bugs the fuck out of you never trumpers.
name one politician that does not lie daily. a catch 22, they all lie..

Hello all,

So, when Commander Clorox tells you that its just going to go away like magic and you know it is not true but it is kewl because never trumpers don't like it?

What a small small person you must be. How narrow minded must one be? Are you comfortable with your dear leader telling you things that are just not so? Is there no expectation that the nation's leader be believed?

Is it a mushroom ideology (live in the dank darkness and feed on bullshit) that pleases you?

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran
Like saying Mike Bloomberg was looking for a box to stand on at the debates? It's not our fault lefties can't tell the difference between a joke and a serious statement.

Hello all,

How about I got Veteran's choice? That's an oldie but goody, ay?

Or how about repel and replace? or infrastructure week or hurricane paths or its 15 people but in a couple of days it will be down to zero or children are almost immune or we have one of the lowest mortality rates in the world or case numbers are up only because we are testing more or...

oh and hey how about this one....my inauguration crowds were largest of all.

Oh, oh who is going to pay for that fence....? bauhahahahahaha, you bet your ass, we are.

I could go on, and on, and on....

Denying what is clearly before you speaks volumes about your character and comprehension, but hay, just take a few shots of clorox and shove a uv light up your ass and call me in the morning.

To not hold your president accountable is not patriotic and will not be forgiven.

minds_I

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Hello all,

So, when Commander Clorox tells you that its just going to go away like magic and you know it is not true but it is kewl because never trumpers don't like it?

What a small small person you must be. How narrow minded must one be? Are you comfortable with your dear leader telling you things that are just not so? Is there no expectation that the nation's leader be believed?

Is it a mushroom ideology (live in the dank darkness and feed on bullshit) that pleases you?

minds_I
By Nov. there will be a vaccine and it will just disappear , no magic involved
I know critical thinking isn't your thing but just cause someone called you out on your bullshit doesn't mean he's narrow minded or he's petty or that he ment anything close to your interpretation of his words.It simply means that everything you say is bullshit and that you're a hypocrite.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So you believe it will go away like a miracle? How can you be so sure there will be a vaccine by then? Please do me a favor and stop calling me lefty or lib or whatever because i seriously cant stand the childish shit. I want to know. Fwiw i am neither a dem or a rep i am somewhere in the middle. I just have a hard time believing someone that has been called out for lying so often. Why didnt Mexico pay for the wall? Where is his health plan from day one in office? Why did he eliminate the pandemic team? I do absolutely despise him. I care about women, the disabled and vets too much to respect him. I am mortified that the only other option is a guy who looks half dead and seems creepy with children. Voting is supposed to mean something but wtf. Trump lost the popular vote by almost 3 million people. That many more PEOPLE wanted Hillary. So what the fuck? Im supposed to vote so even if most of America votes with me they can still pick the other guy? This system sucks. Call me narrow minded if you want to but I just have too many questions and I need real answers!

'Boogieman'

By Nov. there will be a vaccine and it will just disappear , no magic involved
I know critical thinking isn't your thing but just cause someone called you out on your bullshit doesn't mean he's narrow minded or he's petty or that he ment anything close to your interpretation of his words.It simply means that everything you say is bullshit and that you're a hypocrite.

The poor fellow is suffering hard from TDS like I never seen before.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
normal politician lie: "i will do good things"

trump lie: "that pandemic i said didn't exist? actually i knew before anyone that it even was a pandemic. don't listen to doctors and scientists, listen to me. everyone will be cured by next week. they say i barely did anything for months, spread disinfo the entire time and contributed directly to countless deaths by promoting ignorance and blind suspicion, but really i fixed the covid by playing golf with sars-cov-2 and having a very fine talk. the best talk.

free everything for everyone forever... also i pretended t be a pedo/ hebephile to investigate the real creepers cause i'm spiderman x batman with perfect cognitive abilities."

'Boogieman'

normal politician lie: "i will do good things"

trump lie: "that pandemic i said didn't exist? actually i knew before anyone that it even was a pandemic. don't listen to doctors and scientists, listen to me. everyone will be cured by next week. they say i barely did anything for months, spread disinfo the entire time and contributed directly to countless deaths by promoting ignorance and blind suspicion, but really i fixed the covid by playing golf with sars-cov-2 and having a very fine talk. the best talk.

free everything for everyone forever... also i pretended t be a pedo/ hebephile to investigate the real creepers cause i'm spiderman x batman with perfect cognitive abilities."

:violin:

Attachments

• 236ahf.jpg
    236ahf.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 5c6 (1).jpg
    5c6 (1).jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 9

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- all I can say is that it must be a sham-of-a-mockery-democracy - if you end up with just TWO Stooges to vote for - dumb and dumber - good grief - I mean seriously - what a joke - and the jokes on the people that support that happening - but somehow they see it all as a fair democracy - because they have a choice of two geriatric child molesters - sad, real sad -

Brother Nature

- all I can say is that it must be a sham-of-a-mockery-democracy - if you end up with just TWO Stooges to vote for - dumb and dumber - good grief - I mean seriously - what a joke - and the jokes on the people that support that happening - but somehow they see it all as a fair democracy - because they have a choice of two geriatric child molesters - sad, real sad -

Don't forget the fact people actually think their public vote counts...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The world won't be able to look at us without seeing a weak old pervert.

No matter what.

I'm not sure if I will bother voting, but I probably will just to avoid being too active politically...

'Boogieman'

I doubt either Trump or Biden is a child molester, be real careful what you believe from the TDS crowd they have tried to throw everything at Trump and in the long game it always turns out to be nonsense. Bill Clinton however is probably guilty in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts