What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Trump :kissass: Oldschoolnitro

Hello old man. Anybody home? He knew covid was dangerous and lied to you. Its a hoax? You dont care that he encouraged Americans to not wear masks and held rallies..... and knew what he was doing? He knew the dangers old man. Whats it gonna take?

They are no better than him. It has been explained 1000 times. You might help save lives if you wear a mask. It is a no brainier to anyone with a drop of compassion or intelligence. This president and his people are not about improving anything. It's a dominance and pride issue.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
don't forget your mask

[YOUTUBEIF]FRsSMeO0rJo[/YOUTUBEIF]

not surprised youtube banned the video telling people about the new study of all available studies on hydroxy, free speech is dead on those platforms.

i am also not surprised that fauci and the big pharma boys do not want a cheap generic drug to help against covid. not when there is billions and billions to be made by shutting it down and promoting new "patented" drugs and vaccines, which will supply a nice steady stream of money flowing their way.

but you did a good job debunking it without taking up key arguments for sure. gg.

btw. Lancet retracted the study saying it didn't work and the WHO restarted the trails.

but lets say they say it doesn't work to increase your chances, they were the ones who said there was no evidence of person to person transmission. then those globalists told us not to close borders to China!

they are clearly not an infallible institution. they have a bureaucratic corruption problem just like all these tax payer funded globalist projects.

i noticed at the start many nations were saying they use it, but more recently they stopped. the question is, has the profit motive overridden the common sense? or is this 60 year old drug with hardly a side effect in it's history now become dangerous when combined with covid?

i mean that shit was given out like candy if you were entering malaria areas, never did anyone complain it was dangerous. but now it's not only not helping, its killing people, lmao.

sure, if your always judging everything by the latest Orwellian news speak, with no memory beyond yesterdays propaganda, you will think that its a dangerous drug. that its 60 year safety history is now null and void.

they changed every sign, toppled every statue, erased every city name, street name, historic figure, even history as recent as last week was being re written to fit that days governmental edicts. thats what they will write in the history books about today.

Trump :kissass: Oldschoolnitro

Hello old man. Anybody home? He knew covid was dangerous and lied to you. Its a hoax? You dont care that he encouraged Americans to not wear masks and held rallies..... and knew what he was doing? He knew the dangers old man. Whats it gonna take?

look what the left leaders have done... burned your country down and gas lighted the other party for the damage... only complete and utter fools would vote left now... you would have to be absolutely mentally incapacitated to vote left

DunHav`nFun

Bullshit.
My point exactly Gaius....Errrrbody go look at Dr.Harvey Risch and HIS studies at Yale University since he`s a well renowned Epidemiologist that Dr Fauci has yet to or cares to see if what he`s done works repeatedly with many many patients RIGHT HERE in the US , but The GASLIGHTING going on between mainstream media and the FDA ALONG with Dr Fauci , so they`ll get paid the commissions on billions of dollars in future funding to the FDA from Big Pharma for vaccines and therapeutics , when they need disbanded , just like the WHO that continues to squash the truth into "their truth" for election purposes only.....nauseates me......

In 1987 Dr Fauci turned his nose up at a similarly "game changing" drug that was keeping HIV patients alive , but due to his wanting the "gold -standard" control studies instead of LISTENING to folks that said it was working , almost 20000 people died without having to , but that`s another reason not to trust the powers that be.....but that`s just me.....Sound familiar guys ?....Go do the research .....Dr. Harvey Risch.....can`t wait to see this shit get debunked rather attempted to.....

Hydroxychloroquine works as a preventive/prophylactic as well if symptoms are addressed within 4-5 days of the onset and SAVES lives......again.....I`ve said all this with it being ignored , so most likely this will be disregarded as well....especially by folks like you and Hammer h.h.....let`s not forget Amy since she`s a retired nurse and should know this shit instead of being a jaded dem , but it`s all good.....Said it once and I`ll say it again.....the truth shall set you free.....lies ALWAYS bite you in the ass.....10`s of 1000`s of lives could`ve and SHOULD`VE been saved , but thank CNN and the Dems for their election yr narrative and forget saving lives....NO.....Must get rid of evil Orange man.....

Peace....DHF.....:ying: ......

'Boogieman'

It's hilarious when lefties think they have a scandal on their hands but really they are just being dramatic with a side of TDS. I'm definitely satisfied with how Trump handled the virus and can only be thankful Democrats are not in charge as they would only care about identity politics and heavy propaganda.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually only 6% of 187,500 died directly from covid19 and have it on their death certificates. Many already had underlying conditions. Also the people who died because Cumo made the infected stay in nursing homes, do you blame Trump for that? Can't blame Trump when the protestors were spreading the virus all summer long and still are to this day. Fact is you can't just blame a highly sophisticated issue on one man when so many factors are involved.

Yes, INDEED I blame a guy (not presidential, no leadership qualities) that could have been even remotely semi-honest in preparing Americans back in Feb, March, even April, showing by example by social distancing, wearing a mask, getting supplies, having self isolation, backing Fauci/Birx, Redmond, but noooooooo, DJT decided to LIE THE BIGGEST LIE and now 190 K people are dead.....

Ignorance is bliss....and deadly. You'll never understand, nor do you want to comprehend.

How many people- friends, relatives, peers, neighbors have you lost to COVID? I've known 3 personally, and 6 contact people. A tragedy of insurmountable degrees.

h.h.

Veteran
It's hilarious when lefties think they have a scandal on their hands but really they are just being dramatic with a side of TDS. I'm definitely satisfied with how Trump handled the virus and can only be thankful Democrats are not in charge as they would only care about identity politics and heavy propaganda.

Any cultist would be.

Klompen

Its obvious who's posting the most hate in these threads. If you haven't figured out by now we don't care how you see things. Its always twisted from reality. Ill continue to take advise from experts. Ill make up my own mind how I see it.

They are so delusional that if anyone else sees Trump being an idiot, or even if they see it, they'll just believe Trump instead of their own eyes. They don't notice that it seems to physically hurt Trump to try to think too hard, but perhaps that is also something they have in common with him.

Klompen

Actually only 6% of 187,500 died directly from covid19 and have it on their death certificates. Many already had underlying conditions. Also the people who died because Cumo made the infected stay in nursing homes, do you blame Trump for that? Can't blame Trump when the protestors were spreading the virus all summer long and still are to this day. Fact is you can't just blame a highly sophisticated issue on one man when so many factors are involved.

Similarly, he can't dodge responsibility simply because he's your "dear leader". You fascists are all about personal responsibility until it gets in your way. Is Trump president or not? You'll be quick to give him credit for anything that goes right, but you have a double-standard for when he makes mistakes(which is constantly happening). You will do whatever it takes to convince yourself that your demagogue isn't an entitled rich bully who doesn't give a fuck if you fall in a wood chipper.

DunHav`nFun

They are so delusional that if anyone else sees Trump being an idiot, or even if they see it, they'll just believe Trump instead of their own eyes. They don't notice that it seems to physically hurt Trump to try to think too hard, but perhaps that is also something they have in common with him.
Klompen....I assure you I`m in full control of my faculties , but you and Hammer might need ta confer on howta igmore what Dr Risch says about this pandemic that all could`ve been done away with looooong before now......but then now who`s delusional ?....Must get rid of Orange man.....

Please....The truth will always come round folks.....How many times must I say it and yall stomp on it.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying: .....

DunHav`nFun

Similarly, he can't dodge responsibility simply because he's your "dear leader". You fascists are all about personal responsibility until it gets in your way. Is Trump president or not? You'll be quick to give him credit for anything that goes right, but you have a double-standard for when he makes mistakes(which is constantly happening). You will do whatever it takes to convince yourself that your demagogue isn't an entitled rich bully who doesn't give a fuck if you fall in a wood chipper.
Wow......I give 2 fucks about Trump and his making mistakes is subjective at best , since there`s no control studies to see if someone else could`ve done better.....period....only blind hate and speculation.....That motherfucker could find the cure for cancer and yall would swear and be damned it was a con and a setup.....And I`m a fascist ?......

Up your dosage and calm down since I`m the most capitalistic NON fascist you`d ever meet , but I believe in freedom and the right to choose how I live instead of being dictated to by pinhead politicians and their bought and paid for science experts without listening to EVERY scientist and not just the few .....

Over and out .....DHF.......:ying: ......

Klompen

Up your dosage and calm down since I`m the most capitalistic NON fascist you`d ever meet , but I believe in freedom and the right to choose how I live instead of being dictated to by pinhead politicians and their bought and paid for science experts without listening to EVERY scientist and not just the few .....

If you're not a fascist, but you're employing their talking points, what am I to make of that?

your taking the MSN corporate news and parroting what they tell you , you don't have any sort of original thought

Cannavore

Veteran
An extream lefty with authoritarian views who wrongly thinks everyone to the right of you is fascist. Nobody cares about your fringe opinions.

that's because that's where we're headed. fascist town usa.

authoritarianism from the right is rising worldwide.

Cannavore

Veteran
i sure do. and probably much better than a smooth brain who thinks leftists and democrats are the same group.

Gry

Veteran
We went to war over 2000 deaths.
We are seeing what is approaching two hundred thousand deaths.
The sad thing is that this was a mild virus, this should have been used as
a decent opportunity to prepare for what will be worse in the future.
By not doing so, our president has virtually assured that what we see next
will in fact, be far worse than what it would have been had we taken appropriate
action this time around.
All orders for screening the virus on incoming flights will cease on orders from
the president at 12:01 on the 14th. That is logic is what made the US the leader in
countries worst affected by the virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.