What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflowering adventure under mars hydro led

iwantmorebuds

Auto Blackberry Kush
Day 23
Preflowering started.
picture.php

iwantmorebuds

Seems the leaves are a little bent. Maybe feed them some water?

Tips curling down which is a sign of N toxicity I realized it at day 20 and mentioned on my update. Im stepping back with N. As im using CaN i have to be careful to not cut too much of amount because it can lead to Ca defeciency as they are hungry for Ca Mg

techattack

You LST those plants right? Its like a big Bush already, will use that on my autos too, somehow i cant handle to take the maximu yeld of them..

iwantmorebuds

I almost forgot about Purple Lemonade
She is at day 22. Had some Ca problem before but got over it quickly. Started preflowering.
picture.php

picture.php

iwantmorebuds

Auto Purple Lemonade
Day 24
I have to start to do some LST on her because she stretched a lot yesterday so bend her to the same level where Blackberry Kush is now.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

iwantmorebuds

The story of Auto Strawberry Cheesecake#1
She was about a couple of days over then 2 weeks when i first noticed 2 bananas. I took them off and hoped im not going to see any more. Then 3 days later i get her out for watering and realized she actually has like 2 bananas on all her branches so I removed them, but couple of days later she started flowering, got too angry and decided to trash her and took her outside to the back garden forgot about her. A couple of days or a week later I went to get her pot but she was just so virgous, rechecked and no more beans showed so i put her back to the one spot i had inside my box. She is not a nice plant but fatting up nicely now.

She is at day 55 now.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looking good.

Thanks m8.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Tips curling down which is a sign of N toxicity I realized it at day 20 and mentioned on my update. Im stepping back with N. As im using CaN i have to be careful to not cut too much of amount because it can lead to Ca defeciency as they are hungry for Ca Mg

Got it. :thank you:

iwantmorebuds

Auto Blackberry Kush
Day 28
To be honest I still donno where I went wrong, but sure i was too high to start work on my babies that time.
After I reduce N in the feeding still did not seen any improvement so I started to think about PH level, and yes my runoff was insanely low so raise my PH and it looks it helps. After a couole of hours they already looks much better then the last 1-2days.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

techattack

I think u can give her much more then the expected time to Auto Strawberry Cheesecake#1 (60/70?) she is budding nicely.

techattack

I thrown some autos outdoor too but im not that experience with it. I always get low crops.. When do u start to train them? U only LST them right? (i Just checked around 14 day.. Lets see how i manage to increase yeld outdoor, im using 15lt pot but the place dont get that much light all day..

iwantmorebuds

I think u can give her much more then the expected time to Auto Strawberry Cheesecake#1 (60/70?) she is budding nicely.

Yes m8, she will get at least 2 weeks but i really need her spot so i will see when i can start her flush the earliest.

About your question about LST and why I am doing it i will give you detailed answer in the next post just trying to collect some pics

iwantmorebuds

I thrown some autos outdoor too but im not that experience with it. I always get low crops.. When do u start to train them? U only LST them right? (i Just checked around 14 day.. Lets see how i manage to increase yeld outdoor, im using 15lt pot but the place dont get that much light all day..

So first of all for my very own opinion is that if you not run hydro then the really gamechanger with autos is coco with perlitte. Actually you can not go wrong if you are carefully control your ph and ec and use 1,5-1-2 NPK ratio and not let the coco dry out.

About LST i only use LST for better control of my autos as some of them can grow a huge main cola which in my system for me can lead to bud rot. Which is already happened with me a couple of times.

But without LST you still can grow nice autos, my very first autoflower was an auto chronic. She was in a 15l airpot.
Here you can see her in the middle of the flowering stage and you can compare with the door behind her.

picture.php

And yes i lost the most of that large main cola. But the sides still stacked up nicely:
picture.php

[
picture.php

picture.php

And aftert this happened again a couple of times i decided to get rid of this with LST and worked for me.

Still that was one my best smoke from auto yet
picture.php

About when to start LST there is only one rule not too early but in veg stage you are never too late to start to control your baby.

techattack

Thanks for the answer bro. I usually Just grow regular or feminized and i do LST and others like topping. But somehow the autos i grown always give low yeld.. I Will try them outdoor but never did with coco but also want to give it a try.

iwantmorebuds

I could not wait to try my macro lens on flowers finally, so I did today and I really love the pictures. I would share 1 with you.
My only problem was that after I uploaded the picture the quality was noticable worse so I just crop a piece from the original.
Auto Strawberry Cheesecake#1
picture.php

picture.php

techattack

I dont have a macro lenses, i usualy use my zoom lenses with extension tubes and get good results with insects, hadnt tried to photograph weed buds with it.

Latest posts

Latest posts