What's new

Arcata Trainwreck

Perhaps the cuts fizzled out, seems like nobody has that legit old cut anymore even though I could be wrong. Have seen a few cuts older than twenty years just fall apart from the years and years ..

G

Richard Williams Seed Company at Hemp Depot has this in seed form.

Sunshineinabag

My one and only trainwreckah

I felt like I'd saved the world.........
https://youtu.be/Aa1JR-TgPfU

Yeah boy!
:tiphat:
There's no way to delay, that trouble comin everyday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 159
G

Here is a cut and paste from Richard Williams at HD:
(there may be more to the story, IDK)

Originally Posted by dickwilliams
Hey interesting info,
Thanks for getting that trainwreck to Steve, what version did you give him?
I was one of the folks in BC that got some trainwreck freebies from Steve and it has proven a great true breeding and vigorous strain for me over the years.
This year I'm doing a swamp grow and several hundred trainwrecks are part of it.
Peace
Richard

hi, i got my cut in 95. it was the only Trainwreck cut at that time. it started to be called the arcata train wreck after that. same cut I provided the same cut to the greenhouse seed company and to dna seeds. she is a beauty. glad you enjoyed her, best, Kev.

Our Version of Trainwreck we obtained from Tuck (who out-crossed and back crossed it)
Went onto produce our famous “deep wreck” line.
Along with a vet Buddy from Arkansas the Williams have bred this out to past f10.
We now dub it Williams Trainwreck with thanks to the originators.

right

This was me n the ol lady's favorite strain for a while.
Somehow it's just not the same any more ,even in Arkata. I don't even but it at all any more..last time I was out that way I picked up some kind of mendo breath .I was was pretty happy with that

Lyfespan

This was me n the ol lady's favorite strain for a while.
Somehow it's just not the same any more ,even in Arkata. I don't even but it at all any more..last time I was out that way I picked up some kind of mendo breath .I was was pretty happy with that

i run the norcal cut of mendobreath, awesome stuff

right

Definitely some taste stuff , that mendo breath . Mine was grown by some cats over at talking tree farms .

Happy Times

Perhaps the cuts fizzled out, seems like nobody has that legit old cut anymore even though I could be wrong. Have seen a few cuts older than twenty years just fall apart from the years and years ..

Yeah a friend was doing a bunch in Northern California around 2002, that’s getting to be a while now

My first thoughts are peppery ammonia, and solid dense colas needing staking or they’d flop. A few benign-looking bananas later in flower

GDSBurns

it still lives i have her here with me now, running 6 of them well will be in a few weeks still vegging them up...i have grow her a time or two for-sure...

peace :)

Yup i found you on ig on my search for her. Im patiently waiting for your drop of her fem back cross :biggrin: