CANNABEST

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hello Cannabest. Welcome! :dance013:

Did you want to take part in the MarsHydro cup? If so, some nice pictures will help you gain more reviews. Could you pls share some pictures here? :tongue:

CANNABEST

Hello Cannabest. Welcome! :dance013:

Did you want to take part in the MarsHydro cup? If so, some nice pictures will help you gain more reviews. Could you pls share some pictures here? :tongue:

What are the rules to the Marshydro cup? Post picture of complete setup or just plants and lights?

CANNABEST

Everything turned out not bad. Had a little bug problem but that didn’t ruin this round.
Overall comparing to the DE, DE felt a little more dense but these LED use half the wattage and no heat. I can not tell apart from LED and DE placing next to each other. Good product Mars Hydro. I will be buying more

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Everything turned out not bad. Had a little bug problem but that didn’t ruin this round.
Overall comparing to the DE, DE felt a little more dense but these LED use half the wattage and no heat. I can not tell apart from LED and DE placing next to each other. Good product Mars Hydro. I will be buying more

Thanks for your trust. buddy. For your next purchase, discount code"ICMAG" can help you save some money. :biggrin: