What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro 600 Northern Light Auto

yardgrazer

You'll hit 50 posts sooner than you expect!

Sounds cool, I'm hoping to run a NL auto cross (or two) this summer, so I'll definitely be watching your progress. Ashamed to admit I don't know crap about autos so it'll be a learning experience for me (I was under the impression autos were still the same stuff you'd see during the lowruder days until I heard an episode of the Pot Cast that set me straight).

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Yes, it is very easy to hit 50 posts here. Less in a week if you want.
I always do like that here. lol.:biggrin:

Gonzino

The white stains are some residuals of sprinkles of water and fertilizers, like calcium and NPK... mostly calcium I think. They don't wash off with the water but plants are looking healthy so I'm not concerned.

Gonzino

I'm not an expert grower but I did grow some plants outdoor last season... autoflowers indeed. The next time I will grow some "regular" feminized seeds, because there is really no point in growing autoflowers indoor.

Gonzino

Today:
picture.php

Right after further defoliation....
picture.php

And some training...
picture.php

Gonzino

picture.php

This is day 31 since sprouting.

The two Critical started flowering at day 20 more or less, and due to some low temperatures at night, I will end up with less than expected.

NL#2 started flowering a week later and NL#1 and NL#3 almost two weeks later (yesterday).

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
View Image

This is day 31 since sprouting.

The two Critical started flowering at day 20 more or less, and due to some low temperatures at night, I will end up with less than expected.

NL#2 started flowering a week later and NL#1 and NL#3 almost two weeks later (yesterday).

:party:

Gonzino

try-pack-biobizz-indoor-fertilizzanti-250ml_20990-3149.jpg

Just arrived today!

I did have used fertilizers in previous weeks. Oxblood and NPK 4-5-6-or-something for citrus plants

Gonzino

Super compressed images by icmag, max res is 800x800 and size must be less than 150kb. Another great rule imo, feel like I'm stuck in year 2000.