What's new

Sittin in my shed....

Cuddles

Iowa is boring compared to most places but the Meth epidemic and nothing to do isnt a good combination. Its not as bad as most places but IME everything is going to shit in most places. Im pretty lucky. If it was bad id move in a second. I was mostly talking about places like Chicago and places on the East and West Coast. NY sucks too.

No im not living in the house that caught fire. Really sucks because except for the neighbors i really like it.Nothing but cornfields and i had a nice yard and garage. Now im staying with my mom. She has advanced kidney disease and has to do her dialysis treatments everyday so i help her with that. Shes supposed to watch her diet but she should do a better job. She is REALLY picky. Im a good cook and ill ask her if something is good and all she usaually says is "Its alright" drives me fucking nuts! lol
I´m glad you found a place to live and it´s great to hear that you´re taking care of your mum too.
I´m sorry to hear about her kidneys though :( Must be tough.

shithawk420

Veteran
I´m glad you found a place to live and it´s great to hear that you´re taking care of your mum too.
I´m sorry to hear about her kidneys though :( Must be tough.
thanks i appreciate it.Shes only about 4'8 76lbs. she has to hook her dialysis bag to her stomach everyday. she talks about wanting to die all the time.its been hard on her. i need to make her eat better.theres lots of stuff to do around here and i wish she would get out of the house. shes always been like this though hopefully gonna go to the farmers market soon

Latest posts

Latest posts