What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Goddes would you choose?

algol

What goddes would you choose to be if you had the chance from all the religions :).
I would choose this here....

Vodou

Grand Bois, loa associated with trees, plants and herbs.

L'inglesou, loa who lives in the wild areas of Haiti and kills anyone who offends him.

Loco, loa associated with healers and plants, especially trees.

African mythology
Aja, Yoruba orisha, patron of the forest, the animals within it and herbal heal.

Roman mythology
Fufluns, god of plant life, happiness and health and growth in all things.
Ceres, goddess of growing plants and motherly relationships; equivalent to the Greek goddess Demeter.

Mesopotamian mythology
Abu, minor Sumerian god of plants.
Ninsar, Sumerian goddess of plants.

Maya mythology
Yum Caax, god of agriculture, wild plants and animals.

Inca mythology
Pachamama, fertility goddess who presides over planting, harvesting and earthquakes.

Greek mythology
Hegemone, goddess of plants, specifically making them bloom and bear fruit as they were supposed to.

Just for simple infosss
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nature_deities#
The info ar free as wikipedia rights to copy and distribute.
Thanks.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
A practice that honors them all.

I feel as if all of them are specific interpretations of the same universal and all encompassing phenomenon known to mother earth.

St. Phatty

There has to be a Cat Goddess.

And I don't mean Pussy.

"Bastet was originally a lioness warrior goddess of the sun throughout most of ancient Egyptian history, but later she was changed into the cat goddess which is familiar today."

I think my Feral Cat is an Exceptional animal, enough to be a Cat Goddess. Basically a combination of smarts, strength, and peaceful disposition.

If I could only train her to generate electricity :woohoo:

M

mugenbao

I don't believe in any gods or goddesses, or any religion whatsoever. I often call myself a buddhist, but I don't even believe in that :D

Having said that, if I were to choose a goddess to be I would choose the Discordian version of Eris.

4f706bcd908a7f02a0fa81178bd3ea83.jpg

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Demeter is Goddess of the harvest and is most notably linked to the growing, preserving and harvesting of grain.
Cerridwen seen as a patron Goddess of witches and wizards. She is also associated with the moon, fertility, science, prophecy and poetry.

Ruler of all....Mother Nature.

Latest posts

Latest posts