What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain with the least odor throughout the grow, yet lots of flavorful product...

Grobot2010

What's been your experience?

I am tempted to say that it was Sensi Star for me, but I ran that a long time ago and may be under-estimating what the grow room odor level was like.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
ive got two BOG Blush that are only slightly odiferous, yet taste fantastic.

One yeilds a little better, but i cant drop the other...

eyes

Veteran
low odor.......hmmm anything ive grown has always had strong odor. the c99 smells like pineaple,fruit not skunk. id say the nl from sensi seeds the 1995 version, wasnt bad at all on smell. try to aim for fruiter strains without the funk/skunk. theres no way of getting away from the smell. plenty of carbon and sealed environment.-double wall rooms helps lots.

growhi

blue mystic from nivvanna , is a decent choice its not a taste tingler but its decent there some nice phenos , rumour has it its its blueberry x northan light

Grobot2010

Toronto 420's Blueberry Skunk (F1) has turned out to be not too bad in this category, but I'd say that Warlock, BC Blueberry, BC Cheese, Master Kush and Double Dutch are better options if smell is a concern. I'm having a lot easier time controling odor in a room full of these strains, wich is the same room that was full of the Blueberry Skunks before.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Chimera's GF x BB doesn't smell that much and is quite tasty. DG's White Lightening (the white x G13) is meant also to have a low odor...

The former I've grown and can confirm that the smell is light but still there. The latter I have a pack of but haven't yet grown. Not sure if white lightening is even something you can get hold of any more..

headees

Grindhouse ultra sonja, cheese leaning pheno didnt smell all that much in flower...until you cut it, then there was no containing the smell. Tastes just like it smells as well.

Grobot2010

Ran Warlock in 03...Thats a major stinker for sure...

OP

I got a very skunk-free phenotype here, but I am actually more impressed with the resin and stench coming from the Double Dutch I have running side by side with it.

They are both stealth, but the Double Dutch is better, if you are an indoor SOG grower.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
If you can't find something low odor like C99, LOVE that smell.... try running your grow at a slightly higher temp... say 78-85F.

Not optimal because the bud quality will be lower... but definitely something to think about if you HAVE to run something like "NOW"... know what I mean? :)

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

mckb024

my experience with both phenos of the L.A confidential were very low in smell and took for ever to veg.
good luck!

Grobot2010

If you can't find something low odor like C99, LOVE that smell.... try running your grow at a slightly higher temp... say 78-85F.

Not optimal because the bud quality will be lower... but definitely something to think about if you HAVE to run something like "NOW"... know what I mean? :)

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

That's exactly what I am doing, especially since I am going to seed all the time right now on everything. Thank you for that C99 endorsement, I have always loved her.

my experience with both phenos of the L.A confidential were very low in smell and took for ever to veg.
good luck!

Thank you for being honest about the long veg period. In my indoor situation, that actually might make her more managable. I run a lot of strains, so if she has to wait around in a corner that's fine with me.

Mazar has low odor and quality buds

Peace

=K

Dude, I really wanna see Mazar. Cool, thanks for that.

Latest posts

Latest posts