What's new

"Pirates Cave" (and a Perpetual Sea Of Green)

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
wow, holy, wow.....give me a second I need to clean the drool off my keyboard and spark up a :joint:

man I cant even think of anything to say....I'm just going to sit back, watch, and much on my :lurk: hope to see some pics of the construction of those DIY aero tubs
Hey thanks PB !!
The areoponic tables will be my next DIY update. I had to consolidate photos and stuff but just got them all uploaded so.......keep your an eye out for it soon.

Next couple days will be very busy for me.

Pirate

Veteran
What self-respecting Pirate wouldn't cause a little trouble here and there? ARRRRRRR! j/k j/k

mmmmm aeroponics........
LOL !!! You got that right.

Still Here !!

Looks like I'll probably be riding this ship for another PILIGING run.

Hopefully all goes well. I know I am only one of MANY who enjoys your posts and am eagerly awaiting to see the DIY on your table set-up. (I am seriously considering building one and moving to hydroponics after seing your thread. Keep up the good work:joint:)

jawnroot

Un-fucking-believable! This easily ranks as one of the sickest setups I've ever seen, this coming from someone that's been around since the alt.drugs.pot days.

Pirate

Veteran
Un-fucking-believable! This easily ranks as one of the sickest setups I've ever seen, this coming from someone that's been around since the alt.drugs.pot days.
LOL !!:laughing:
Thanks JawnRoot. I wasn't trying to build a sick ass set up. My goal was to make my limited space work for me to its full potential...........But I'm glad ya like it.:woohoo:

Stick around. I'm gonna be making some serious changes and I think you'll like that even more.

A

arcticsun

draft_lens1775600module7121339photo_pirate_shirts.jpg1203744831

permission to come aboard captain? :D

ya got a great perpetual going here cap, good yarr showing the greenhorns how ta doit!

:respect:

Pirate

Veteran
permission to come aboard captain? :D

ya got a great perpetual going here cap, good yarr showing the greenhorns how ta doit!

:respect:
AYEEE .....Step Aboard Matie !!

We be pushin off soon fur sum Sailin to Trichome Island

G

greenhornets

hey pirate , man hope ya dont get canned , that would be just rude . how can that work with freedom of speech . you lead ill follow . send me a pm if ya do . ill ride out with ya . hope not though , i love this place .

im also still waiting on the diy areo system . keep up the great work bro . looks killer . i wish mine looked as half aS good as yours .
that alot for all your help . ..................

Pirate

Veteran
hey pirate , man hope ya dont get canned , that would be just rude . how can that work with freedom of speech . you lead ill follow . send me a pm if ya do . ill ride out with ya . hope not though , i love this place .

im also still waiting on the diy areo system . keep up the great work bro . looks killer . i wish mine looked as half aS good as yours .
that a lot for all your help . ..................
LOL.....Thanks for the moral support !!
I believe it will blow over. If they didn't can me yet I doubt they will. I tell ya what........there are some seriously demented and evil folks in this world. Not ICMAG...........just a few select members. Post something they don't agree with and get ready for a shit storm from hell. Anyway.........I think its over with. I'll just keep my mouth shut like a good little bitch and not let other assholes ruin my good times here at ICMAG. I know who these people are. SCUM.

I am going out of town and won't be back until Sunday. I will work on the DIY Aero thing then. Promise !! But let me tell ya this. My first attempts at building these things ended in disaster. I took me 4 different models and many different teaks of those models to end up with "The One" I am using now. It is definitely commercial quality with 90% of the parts coming from Home Depot.

Have good weekend !!

L

LolaGal

Well, I posted in that thread, but did not read page 2 and 3, my post took me to page 4! Dang, wish I'd read it then while I had a chance....

I posted:

Buy lead, not gold.. 'cause with enough lead you can always get gold....Aarrrgh!

Gold is $1000 an ounce today, record high! Whar's me treasure? Time to cash in....

Have fun this weekend....

p.s. Stole your shelf idea and currently have some clones in a plastic tote with seedlings on top of it.....thanks for the inspiration!

Pirate

Veteran
Well, I posted in that thread, but did not read page 2 and 3, my post took me to page 4! Dang, wish I'd read it then while I had a chance....

I posted:

Buy lead, not gold.. 'cause with enough lead you can always get gold....Aarrrgh!

Gold is $1000 an ounce today, record high! Whar's me treasure? Time to cash in....

Have fun this weekend....

p.s. Stole your shelf idea and currently have some clones in a plastic tote with seedlings on top of it.....thanks for the inspiration!
Hey Lolagal. Your talking about a different thread. The one you referenced is still there. Go read it. You can get a small taste of some of the crap these people throw. The whole gist of their reasoning is..........if you are not for Obama..........you must be racist. But the comments on the thread that got shut down was way beyond civility. I can see where the next four years is gonna take us.

Anywho, The shelf idea isn't really mine.........I just took the grow cabinet with levels idea to the extreme and applied it to a whole room. But I'm glad ya got something from my Cave.

I gotta go clean out a storage unit that is 500 hundred miles away this weekend. Sucks

later.............:Bolt:

G

greenhornets

sweet , im glad your still handing aroung , no pun intened ..lol.. later ..

L

LolaGal

Ahoy Matie!

Me clones is a doin' grreat! Transplanted some of the Cali Oranges into pots today! Woohoo, such fun I made some more...lol.

Loving that peat pellet cloning...

Whar's ye ship these days? Is sailin' good weather whar ye be?

Hamm3r

Hey there Pirate,

I saw you mentioned you use Bushmaster on your Satori in another thread. Do you use it for 3 days and flush or use it once and flush 3 days later? Btw, I just ordered some Satori after seeing your kick ass grows. Arrr...

Pirate

Veteran
Hey there Pirate,
I saw you mentioned you use Bushmaster on your Satori in another thread. Do you use it for 3 days and flush or use it once and flush 3 days later? Btw, I just ordered some Satori after seeing your kick ass grows. Arrr...
I copied this from another post I made in another thread to someone asking about Bushmaster............

BUSHMASTER. I use it all the time on a strain I must keep from stretching to the sky. It will stop your plants from growing UP within 24 to 36 hours of use. And then force earlier flowering.

I was using 2 mills per gallon of solution but that was a bit much (burns the leaf). I tried 1.5 mills still to much.(less burning but still burnt) Now I use 1 mill per gallon and run that for 3 days. Flush it out and add back strait PH corrected water for 1 week or right as you start to see slight yellowing. If you add back Nutes as soon as you flush the BM........you'll get slight nute burn and N overdose. Major Rams Horns.

If you use more than 1 mill per gallon......flush sooner. 24 to 36 hours should do it. Just long enough for the plant to uptake the "juice'. The stuff works wonders and you don't need to run it for very long to get it to do what you need. Stop Upward Growth.

1 mil per gallon of solution, flushing after 36 hours and adding back strait water for 1 week or a few days will prevent the burn and get you what you are looking for. No stretch, faster flowering & tighter buds. Sometimes much larger buds as well.

I add the BM to the solution I am running. I do not add it to strait water normally, but I have and I did get good results. If your plants are not in a nute solution yet.......The just add the BM to strait water otherwise you'll just be flushing the nutes down the toilet. BM is expensive.

ONE MORE NOTE:
The BM will tighten the buds up. Sometimes rock hard. And it will increase their size a bit and they may finish a week earlier than normal. The tightness of the buds MAY result in Botritys in your fattest colas. Just keep an eye on it during the final 2 weeks. I really only had the mold when I was fighting high humidity though. (which I now have under control)

Hope that Helps !!

What up Pirate? Good to see ya here brother! And glad to know there is a home here where I can find ya and share info on this amazing plant...

Well it also gives me something to do, and now I will go through and read this thread man, Lookin forward to it!

Peace and love brother!:joint:

Pirate

Veteran
Hey Bandit. Sup Buddy ?? This is where ya kan find me most of tha time. (or over.......you know where........ causin trouble) LOL........AAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

How we doing Lola and Greenhornet ?? Still hanging around ?? Cool. Weather has been RAINY LolaGal !! But we need it over here in Paradise so I can't complain to much.

GH
.......I'm puttin that thing together for ya.(aerotable) I'll PM when I get er done and throw ya the link. Within 24 hours my friend.

Latest posts

Latest posts