What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Up to five years in prison for cannabis users who drive in Michigan

shaggyballs

Veteran
You have a very good point there!
Also I am very happy you did not take it personal, I was just trying to make a point!
Stay cool bro, and stay safe!
All the best to ya!
:smoke out:

Shag

Unclecrash

I guess if the feds cant beat the war on drugs the politicians and state reps will!! By making us worry and sweat the heavy consequences. Damn so stressed these days. They keep it up and they will succeed at sending us all underground again.

Unclecrash

It's funny with all the shit going on over the years , I never used to worry about driving on the shit. Been smoking over 35 years. From 16 on been smoking and driving every day. But in the last year or two I find myself not medicating till after 6pm or so when I no I want be having to go out unless it's an emergency. Hmmm go figure.

shaggyballs

Veteran
It's funny with all the shit going on over the years , I never used to worry about driving on the shit. Been smoking over 35 years. From 16 on been smoking and driving every day. But in the last year or two I find myself not medicating till after 6pm or so when I no I want be having to go out unless it's an emergency. Hmmm go figure.

This is why I state over and over vote no or else!
Read more here...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=287317

Queef

Rape= anything foreign that enters your body without your consent or permission. So in order to keep your liscense you have to consent to a government raping be it breathalyzer or needle? This is called being blackmailed into rape.