What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Speakers Corner's Funny Pictures Thread

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
FBI%2B%252826%2529.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

St. Phatty

attachment.php

I listened to most of it.

I think one of the reasons it got such bad reviews is, no women characters.

Wilford Brimley pontificating about how to get to safety, is funny but it doesn't get people's Adrenaline going like a good chest-bursting.

The Thing came out in 1982. Alien 1 came out in 1979.

They do Great Things with molded rubber and Goop type special effects.

And they could show a creature transformation using 3 separate models/ dolls.

Instead of morphing it using visual effects the way they do now.

"The Norris-Thing. False arms were attached to a double amputee, allowing them to be "bitten off" by the chest mouth."

All clever Stan Winston type special effects. I think they did a good job.

I wonder if they used torque-y servo-motors to get some of the motion.

Attachments

• The_Thing2.jpg
    The_Thing2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 11

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
DEM%2BBIDEN%2BTHATCHER%25284%2529.jpg

DEM%2BHILLARY%2B%25283%2529.jpg

dem%2Bbernie%2B%25281%2529.png

DEM%2B%2B%252811%2529.jpg

DEM%2BBIDEN%2B%25284%2529.png

No, I'm not a Republican/GOP lover. I'm an equal opportunity hater when in comes to politicians. They're all slime. Just happens I only found cartoons lampooning the Dem's this time.

RMS

armedoldhippy

Veteran
RE the Clinton/UraniumOne picture. Politifact rates this "mostly bullshit". the foundation received more like $4 million from the members of the buying corporation, and it was not hers to okay the deal, but a committee she was a member of, and other govt agencies plus the POTUS had to sign off on it. if you have to exaggerate a claim to get folks to notice, intelligent people figure you are lying from the start. :tiphat: