What's new

Please help what’s made these sick

Chazzadee123

Hi

Hi

As they looked over watered I have limited the water so not really had run off but I just checked ec in at 1 and out at 1.8 so not that high

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Oof yeah different story with the light on. Your pH might be a concern, Mg looks nil. Overall just kinda shocked. Maybe it was beginning to get root bound before you transplanted.

Dankwolf

What’s made these sick

I am not sure what to say about responses so far .........

1# ph should be 6.3 -6.5. Whats yours ?
2# ec should be a total of 1.3 max. It a ppm of 1000 max
3# take things slow and use a basic program that is proven . many coco pacific fertalizer companys have a basic lay out that can help simplify things at first.
4# what are your temps, ?
5# organic soil is a lot more forgiving .
6 if you use tap water / city water it needs to sit for at least 24 hours before use.

I will help more if you can answer a few of my questions ?

There are many threads on coco here at icmag that might just have the answer to your issue . good luck :tiphat:

Jeeyah

My temps are 25-26 humidity is low 30s I have the lights about 3ft away and I have 2x 600 what ballasts set at 400w

Ok. Shouldn’t be too much light. Feed them a little stronger. If that’s pure coco, you can water by hand every day. I’m not sure about cork added. I like to feed around 750-800ppm. What type of nutrients?

5.8-6.2PH 700-900ppm (just under 2.0EC)

They will be a little happier with higher humidity.

You might have to give them less light temporarily. Are you using an 18/6 light cycle?
If possible,

Raise your temps a tiny bit to about 27c.
Get your humidity over 50%.
Feed full strength every time.
Less light.

Photosynthesis is slowing down and hitting the brakes.

Dankwolf

My temps are 25-26 humidity is low 30s I have the lights about 3ft away and I have 2x 600 what ballasts set at 400w

Temps should be 78f (not sure in Celsius conversion)

Humidity should be 40%- 65% lights off lights on . (just a good starting point .
picture.php

If humidity is at 30% yoyr are probably underwatering .

3 ft away gor 400 watt is a great distance . unless plants are that unhealthy you shoud be good at 2 ft away. With healthy plants I turn 400 watt hps at 12- 16 inches away .

Hope this helps :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts