What's new

ZZTops Dose TGA / Vortex / T5 / 2014

ZZTops

Veteran
Howdy All...

Just popped ( 4 /11/14 ) some TGA Vortex ( 2009 Stock ) 10 seeds, 8 popped but 3 stalled so ended up with 5 healthy plants. They're in 1gal pots now with happy Frog soil feeding FloraNova ( 3ml per Gal ) every watering and basking in the light of the T5's...

Going to change it up this time ( seems like I do that every time "-) as I normally do a Screen Of Green Under the T5 Lights ( All 6400K Veg & Bloom ) I have added another T5 / 4' / 8 Bulb Fixture ( 432w Each / 864w Total if needed ) to the mix on the back wall. The fixture is turned on and the bulbs I'm not using are half way turned out and not on, as I move the top fixture I can half turn the bulbs back to light up as I need them on the back wall. So I normally top all my plants for SCOG I'm thinking about not topping these and throwing them into bloom at 10"/12" tall and Finish out at 20"/24" tall and Staked so I can move the plants around and find the males if any...lol

I will take 2 clones off each plant and do a Micro Seed Run, make mothers if any stand out and go from there. Well that's all for now, any Q's or Comments are Welcome and Let The Grow Begin...!

Disclaimer: This is my first run with any TGA Gear and all I know about his gear I have read here and see TGA has his Fans and Haters... So lets let the Mans Gear do the Talking and keep this thread Positive, Thank You...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

ThcGrower4life

nice set up zztops heard mixed reviews about tga gear I want too try his jack the ripper and agent o

ZZTops

Veteran
Thanks for Stopping By My Friends...

In 2009 I also picked up his Pandora's Box, Space Jill, Agent Orange and Querkle but never got around to popping those either. Now with Divorce and Retirement behide me hopefully I have the time now...lol

Heard good things about Jack The Ripper as well but they were out of stock when I ordered, when/if you do it please give use a report...

ZZTops

Veteran
Day 31 from Seed Start...

Trimmed, Sexed and Flipped..."-)

I have 4 Beautiful, Very Healthy Girls and 1 Smoking Boy..."-)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FEMALE...
picture.php

MALE...
picture.php

ZZTops

Veteran
Day 40 from planting seed, Day 7 in Bloom...

Trimmed again and lots of new bud sites showing, will only trim as need from here on in...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dinner...! ZZTops Famous Smoke'n Hot Legs...

picture.php

ZZTops

Veteran
Day 49 from planting seed, Day 17 in Bloom...

Getting some nice buds and reaching up...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ZZTops

Veteran
Day 58 from Planting Seeds, Day 25 in Bloom...

I must say I'm very impressed with Vortex so far, Very Healthy, Uniform, Frosty with a nice Funky Smell..."-)

On with the Show...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ZZTops

Veteran
Yes...

When I'm Working in the Garden or just taking Photos I turn the Side Lights Off...

That's 432w Blasting you in the Face and Not Good for the Eyes so I All ways Turn Them Off when I Open the Tent...

nukklehead

Nice show ZZ them girls got leggs...Loved my vortex.. miss it badly now.. if you get the baby poo smell one it is a keeper..

ZZTops

Veteran
Thanks nukklehead... They've stop stretching and are starting to bulk up, One Big Kola..."-)

Not sure what I'd call the smell so far but funky sweet seems about right...

:tiphat:

ZZTops

Veteran
Day 63 from Planting Seeds, Day 30 Bloom...

Morning Shots, Mid June and it's getting Frosty...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SirSteely

Looking good ZZ! Those are going to be some nice colas.
Tried to grab some Vortex but they were out and got some other TGA gear myself.