What's new

King Klones

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Figured i put up a place to share your experience with king klones genetics. Anyone who has grown them out or got clones please post your experience!

Cartel530

Veteran
my homie has a few of their phantom (cherry pie x gdp) in the greenhouse about to flower. Wil update with some pics soon :)

2dawgstar

everything I get from them is FIRE!!!! Healthiest clones and seeds I have ever works with. Always strong rooted clones with no bugs or mildews. Very consistent. Doing CL at the moment. 5 days after the flip and already had pretty nice onset of buds. BEST IN CALI HANDSDOWN.

my homie has a few of their phantom (cherry pie x gdp) in the greenhouse about to flower. Wil update with some pics soon :)

any updates on those pics?

i just picked up the og and phantom cookies from KK at collective efforts in sac.Looking for dank.:biggrin: All their stuff is the same and kens granddaddy purps.Hopefully got some fire pheno

oldCounty

I ran the candyland, 2/3 females were really nice. Saw the GDP grown, it looked like classic GDP, super dense nugs that molded up in dry september, finished around oct1-7. missing something but it was nice. The 1 OG kush I saw from seed wasn't a good representation, would have to try it again. Had a lot of vigor though, grew like a christmas tree and got bigger than the rest. Cut early, no real smell, november finisher.

Seeds picked up at hempcon. They didn't really have any clones available that I wanted. End of the day, not much selection.

I'd definitely grow the candyland outdoors if I come across the clone from them. I could see indoor GDP being decent, it's just not an outdoor strain.

willie skrilla

I can also sound the praise for the candyland. Definitely performed well outside this year. I didn't have any luck with the black jack I bought but it didn't receive much love after transplant.
Does anyone have any information of the super glue clone they're pumping right now? Ive seen the flowers in a few dispensaries but I can't find any info online despite it being out for a while now. Any info would be appreciated I'm trying to decide between the super glue and the original gg#4 for a run indoors

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yeah they really need to start updating there sight if they wanna be tooken seriously. Thats one thing i can say dark heart does well, keeping up to date list of who is vending what for each drop and strain info on all there moms.

I ran the Candyland indoor and it was a very nice plant..Awesome taste and yield.
I got the Super Glue a couple weeks ago,just vegging her out for clones to run.

soopy

Veteran
I can also sound the praise for the candyland. Definitely performed well outside this year. I didn't have any luck with the black jack I bought but it didn't receive much love after transplant.
Does anyone have any information of the super glue clone they're pumping right now? Ive seen the flowers in a few dispensaries but I can't find any info online despite it being out for a while now. Any info would be appreciated I'm trying to decide between the super glue and the original gg#4 for a run indoors

Super Glue = GG x mystery Gelato, or the other way 'round....

Heavy

Picked up King Klone GDP and OGK.

Anyone know if their GDP cut is THE GDP or is it a recreation? The tag says GDP x GDP???

Same question about the OGK. The tag says Tahoe OG x OG.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Not trying to take away from people's good experiences, just sharing my own. About 2 months ago I had to quickly fill new space and got 3 flats of KK. Candyland, SSD, White Buffalo. It wasn't super obvious to the untrained eye, but as soon as I hit them with the 400x digital microscope it was easy to tell they were infected with broad mites. Turned around, dropped them back off, and got a refund.

No shit! And I thought mine had them from my last source who did too. Its possible. Damn. I dipped them when I got them and sprayed 2x but still see tacos, leafbends, and eggs.

Everyone has broad mites!

Im not looking forward to trying to deal with these things on my outdoor. So far nothing Ive used in the past two months has officially wiped them out. They leave my flowering plants alone it seems after a while but the damage is very noticeable in veg.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Not trying to take away from people's good experiences, just sharing my own. About 2 months ago I had to quickly fill new space and got 3 flats of KK. Candyland, SSD, White Buffalo. It wasn't super obvious to the untrained eye, but as soon as I hit them with the 400x digital microscope it was easy to tell they were infected with broad mites. Turned around, dropped them back off, and got a refund.

at the Emerald cup on one of the speaker panels they were talking about the mite that's fucking up everyones grows.
I don't think most people are hip to this yet.

it's something related to the hemp russets mite and they have been spraying them on the roadsides in Cali and Oregon trying to control an invasive weed species.
perhaps they are aware that these mites are attacking Cannabis also? maybe that was the idea all along?

I couldn't find much info about it online but in's mentioned in this US Forest Service site…
"To date, the use of biological control on weeds in Forest Service Region 6 has been exclusively the use of nonnative parasites, predators, and pathogens."

http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/r6/forest-grasslandhealth/invasivespecies/?cid=stelprdb5302422

roadside.jpg

It sucks because KK was legit and if this is true...welp...cant go there anymore. Their nursery is right off the 80, a highway.
I really hope they eradicated them and are on top of it... I'll be bringing a scope if I return

Latest posts

Latest posts