What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lady Gaga: "I Smoke a Lot of Pot"

M

michael68

Haha, does she live in NYC or LA mostly?

Sure she smokes fire either way tho lol.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
She smokes alot of pot?.......didn't know that...

I do know that she wears alot of meat though.....

* maybe her next hit could be called 'Stoner Face?'.....

T

turtle farmer

cant decide between huge player, or flash and crash ahead
I assumed she smoked crack or meth
I can appreciate her using her freedoms that this country allows...............
she's just not my cup of tea :)~
tf

I dont understand how anyone can hate gaga,I can see maybe not likeing the overproduced electro pop but she writes and arranges her songs herself I believe she has final say in production as well.Her voice is awesome and her hooks are spot on.seriously one of the most talented people to come out in years In the days of going to collage to explore your bi sexuality and become a dj a preformer with real talent is rare.plus shes candid well spoken and very honest.hearing that she smokes alot of weed while writing music is no surprise I write most of my music while partaking of shivas blessings.Good for her.go GaGa
picture.php

you dont even know wtf you're talking about should I start posting links to put you in your place or you gonna just shut up now?
please do, are you saying she did lip sync that???

edit: and please dont post links of her lip syncing to other concerts. who gives a shit who gives a fuck. im talking for the super bowl. i hate this pop music so i could give 2 fucks

FlaDankster

Veteran
I dont understand how anyone can hate gaga,I can see maybe not likeing the overproduced electro pop but she writes and arranges her songs herself I believe she has final say in production as well.Her voice is awesome and her hooks are spot on.seriously one of the most talented people to come out in years In the days of going to collage to explore your bi sexuality and become a dj a preformer with real talent is rare.plus shes candid well spoken and very honest.hearing that she smokes alot of weed while writing music is no surprise I write most of my music while partaking of shivas blessings.Good for her.go GaGa
picture.php

Are you for real????

One of the most talented to come out in years????

Good lord.........

picture.php

-She can't sing.
- She seems borderline retarded on good days, and she is by no means "well spoken"
-What were you saying about her sexuality? I don't understand what you wrote.
- She's candid? lol. Look at her, dude. Everything about her is a lie. Top to bottom. She's a product
-I don't know what you mean by "her hooks are spot on." I don't like my music to have "hooks." Maybe I don't understand the term.
- I don't really give a shit either way. Worse things in the world than this broad getting famous.

well being a musican and song writer for over 25 years I think I know a little about who has talent and who dont and she has it brother.very orginal one of a kind