Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > WINNERS! Halloween Photo Contest 2010

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Thread Closed
WINNERS! Halloween Photo Contest 2010 Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2010, 01:11 PM #31
Leeroy&Co:

Leeroy&Co: is a jewel in the roughLeeroy&Co: is a jewel in the roughLeeroy&Co: is a jewel in the roughLeeroy&Co: is a jewel in the roughLeeroy&Co: is a jewel in the roughLeeroy&Co: is a jewel in the rough
congrats to all!

got to love making your animals wear stuff hehe
DG and Gypsy are very generous. I remember being on here years ago and winning a halloween comp back then and i have only just returned to the land of online growing and see they are still at it giving away free stuff! I will be putting in for the next one not to win but to humilate my dog hehe in a good way ofcourse

-Moth

Old 11-11-2010, 01:30 PM #32
duncan72

duncan72 is on a distinguished road
sum wicked pics in there congrats to all who won

Old 11-12-2010, 09:38 AM #33
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor
wtg you all, very well done. more than anything else I'm thinking about all the fun you had in the prep of all those pics, whether the planning & carving of gourds or getting the fur babies to cooperate it had to be a gas.......

wow!!! a hearty thanks to DG & crew for the bounty of prizes and generosity of the judging.

Old 11-13-2010, 08:55 PM #34
BiG H3rB Tr3E
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."

Location: ... in the patio section, of course, drinking Singapore Slings with mescal on the side, hiding from the brutish realities of this foul year of our lord...
BiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud of
so i sent an email. am i supposed to recieve a email in return? never won a contest before so im a bit unsure how it works...

Now George is dead. Fuck him. George Carlin was
a goddamned motherfucking cocksucking asshole bitch bastard kunt
dickhead prick,, and i, for one, will miss him.

George Denis Patrick Carlin R.I.P. 6-22-08

courtesy is contagious... so is Hepatitis B and Crabs

~~WelKoMe To BiG H3rB Tr3E's GaNjA GrOwiNg EmPoRiUm~~
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....53#post1871853

"I would say the majority of the people of the world today are unsane, not insane but unsane. Meaning having been exposed to methods of evaluation that have long been obsolete." -Jacque Fresco

Old 11-13-2010, 09:20 PM #35
toasted1

toasted1 is a jewel in the roughtoasted1 is a jewel in the roughtoasted1 is a jewel in the roughtoasted1 is a jewel in the roughtoasted1 is a jewel in the roughtoasted1 is a jewel in the rough
same

stay safe

Old 11-13-2010, 09:45 PM #36
Dutchgrown
----

Dutchgrown has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG H3rB Tr3E View Post
so i sent an email. am i supposed to recieve a email in return? never won a contest before so im a bit unsure how it works...
As you all might imagine...customer orders always take priority over contest winnings....but....the SB cats are really good about getting prizes out in a timely manner once winnings have been verified, and, they have the info required to ship.

They do not usually have the time to send an email confirming when a prize is shipped.

IF an order was placed, and a winner indicated to staff to include their prize with the order, then confirmation of the order placed would be an indication of shipping the prize(s) as well.

To help make things as easy as possible for those hardworking SB cats, this is why I left selection of specific prizes up to them...less complicated.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:23 PM #37
RoachClip
I hold El Roacho's

RoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to behold
Muchas Gracias for the explanation Ms. Dutch Grown, Having your Award Winning gear is like hitting the lottery

House of Love Seeds

Old 11-13-2010, 11:05 PM #38
BiG H3rB Tr3E
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."

Location: ... in the patio section, of course, drinking Singapore Slings with mescal on the side, hiding from the brutish realities of this foul year of our lord...
BiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchgrown View Post
As you all might imagine...customer orders always take priority over contest winnings....but....the SB cats are really good about getting prizes out in a timely manner once winnings have been verified, and, they have the info required to ship.

They do not usually have the time to send an email confirming when a prize is shipped.

IF an order was placed, and a winner indicated to staff to include their prize with the order, then confirmation of the order placed would be an indication of shipping the prize(s) as well.

To help make things as easy as possible for those hardworking SB cats, this is why I left selection of specific prizes up to them...less complicated.

thank ya for the explanation DG... and a big thanks on selecting me as a winner. cant wait to test out some of your gear ive heard so much about. -BhT

Now George is dead. Fuck him. George Carlin was
a goddamned motherfucking cocksucking asshole bitch bastard kunt
dickhead prick,, and i, for one, will miss him.

George Denis Patrick Carlin R.I.P. 6-22-08

courtesy is contagious... so is Hepatitis B and Crabs

~~WelKoMe To BiG H3rB Tr3E's GaNjA GrOwiNg EmPoRiUm~~
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....53#post1871853

"I would say the majority of the people of the world today are unsane, not insane but unsane. Meaning having been exposed to methods of evaluation that have long been obsolete." -Jacque Fresco

Old 11-14-2010, 10:09 PM #39
SirChiko

SirChiko will become famous soon enough
Congratz

Old 11-18-2010, 11:56 PM #40
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Nice bullies thats the first pic I have seen of your bullies. Aren'T they just so cute

#hammerheadgenetics

Thread Closed