What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

Chappi

Everyone knew Cyborg would smash that can, kind of pathetic that no one else wants to fight her haha!

Omalley in there being real unpredictable I see a hype train starting.

Frankie just not the old Frankie, too many wars and just not as hungry as before. I hate to see great fighters get dominated like that, it’s sad but thats the game. Ortega is a calm motherfucker, kind of scary how cool and collected the dude is, he’s going to be a real force to fuck with being so big and skilled too!

Arlovsky and Struve was a good fight but I was kind of dissapointed at Struve, I’ve never been a fan really. Arlovski fought a great fight but left a lot to be desired honestly.

Can’t wait for Kahbib vs Ferguson! I bet Connor is hoping Ferguson wins so he doesn’t have to defent against Khabib. Because if Connor had a hard time against midget ass Mendez then he probably knows Khabib has his number. Connor is trying to play the Mayweather game, let the best fight eachother and get old before you fight them.

N

NBE One !

First thought from Liverpool, woohoo. But ney, from london , (GeeZer!).
Verdumm vs unbeaten volkov. Interesting

[YOUTUBEIF]OV5_LQArLa0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Bird

Just watched the fights from old Blighty .
Well done Volkov .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

N

NBE One !

Greetings. :)

Tough battles Eb.

Had no Audio after a few minutes !

Last edited:

Chappi

So glad that troll face got smashed! I genuenly dislike Werdum even before he beat high altitude Cain.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Bwana

Rumour say TF hurt the knee weeks ago .
Tried to make the fight .Knee didn`t respond . Used the open work out as a stage to announce he was injured .
I love a good conspiracy . he he .

Max may be the better fighter out of him and TF . TF is very loose ,looks off balance a lot of the time . Max looks more controlled .

Shame it is such short notice . Come on Maxxie !!

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Oh man, that sucks for all involved. How many times over the last 2 or more years have they tried to have this fight? Good on Max for stepping in, it should still be a great card with two good title fights.

Bwanabud

G `day Bwana

Rumour say TF hurt the knee weeks ago .
Tried to make the fight .Knee didn`t respond . Used the open work out as a stage to announce he was injured .
I love a good conspiracy . he he .

Max may be the better fighter out of him and TF . TF is very loose ,looks off balance a lot of the time . Max looks more controlled .

Shame it is such short notice . Come on Maxxie !!

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Hey EB,
Maybe Tony should quit kicking steel poles for training partners huh ? :biggrin:

N

NBE One !

Unfuggin real, Tony blows his knee doing a UFC promo video for the fight....Max is in, going for a second title

Should still be Very interesting tho b' , on that first link I've posted (radio only) KH said how he was not Going To Wrestle TF !

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Bwana , Bird

Interesting thing is Maxwell says he`s had his eye on two belts for some time and has prepared to fight Tony or Khabib .
I guess that goes on a lot , studying the top guys and making game plans for when the day comes .

Still a couple of months more to prep would have been nice .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

N

NBE One !

Check out the '223 Embedded on utube.

^Kind of the same again b, unless max ko's him, khabib will tye him u pretty quick I think.

Last edited:

Bwanabud

Max certainly is one of the most skilled strikers in the game, he picks apart the sports best including Aldo twice...but he may be over his head in this fight.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Conor McGregor was charged with a felony after throwing objects at a bus containing UFC fighters, breaking glass and injuring some fighters, who have had to pull out of this weekend's event as a result.
What supposedly made conor do this was some sort of fight between khabib nurmagomedov and conor's teammate artem lobov that occurred earlier this week.

You can take the man out of Crumlin, but you cant take the Crumlin out of the man...:fsu:

On the bright side, if conor ever fights khabib in the future, it's a guaranteed 100M payday for mcgregor. Even dana white, as pissed as he is at conor right now, couldnt say no to the $ that fight would generate...

Bwanabud

CMG threw a hand dolly thru a glass bus containing all of the fighters after UFC 223 presser, 3 fighters hurt with cuts and glass in their eyes,,,3 fights cancelled on card. Conor at NY police station being arranged for assault, turned himself in.

Max couldn't make weight, fights off...Pettis stepped up, missed weight by .2 lbs,,,Felder stepped up and made weight, NY athletic comm. said no fight because of his ranking.

Looks like Khabib vs Iaquinta for the Main....yoohoo !......fukk

Conor is done, Dana is pissed, card is destroyed

PS: The video of Conor throwing the dolly is all over the web for viewing