What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi and more from ACE

pebble

Veteran
hi bro!!
jejejeejejej they dont smell to much.. but everione have his own smell ;)
the strongest fi i, is Vietnam Black
i love smell too of Malawi, Haze 19 and Vietnam Nah Trang.. but all smells ar very soft... all the soft in smell, ar the hard of the high :D jejejeej
Angola, Malawi and Vietnam Black, ar directly in soil now ;)
peace and love fi yu and yurs

a question off topic, what means that: :muahaha: (i thought that means: Muaaaaa! = kiss, but i think people dont use like that.. ¿? la gente lo usa como risas no?? i think people use like laugh??)... si es asi, creo que en algun caso la he cagado

pebble

Veteran
hi CH9
thank yu ;)
is mi first time with sativas.. im tryin hard with that wonderfulll strains

C

charlie garcia

Como risas cariñosas en efecto Pebble

Great sativa festival indeed Rasjano :) Not very often to see them growing side by side and together

Wish you best success Pebble, they need yet to make it bigger, once well rooted theyll do, in your climate wont be a problem. Everything seems to be going fine :)

Thx for chiming in CH9. Best wishes

Enjoy!

Last edited:
C

CheifnBud2

Those plants in soil... Did you enrich the soil or mix in some stuff or just planted in the dirt and given water?

Soil looks like a rock, but they dont seem to mind much!

C

charlie garcia

Agree Cheifnbud2

they dont mind much indeed, in his area they have a very good soil and climate conditions thus many fruits and vegetables grow over there. Mediterranean and sunny climate

pebble

Veteran
hi all :wave: and thanks ;)
yea CH9, all ar ACE Seeds lines :jump: i did taste, Malawi, Haze, Thai Koh Chang and some more, but i dont remember lol.. and all have his own high, but must be well cured to get good high ;)
i remember very good Haze high.. i didnt taste any like this in the past. no stoned, like indicas or Holland sativas.... all the way goin high and high, no roof in the top... this high, i think, is the old highes of the 70's, i did love it!
Dubi will tell us better, he is the master (hope yu had a wonderfull vacations Dubi)

CheifnBud2 in the pot i star with 50% clayey soil (ore) and 50% home's worm compost.. and Haze 23 didnt like it (like yu said, it was to hard) and i change to:

perlite 1/6
vermiculite 1/6
clayey soil (ore) 1/6
coco 1/6
and home's worm compost ;) 2/6

and they love it ;)
the Panama ar goin into pots: 2/4 with home's worm compost, 1/4 perlite and 1/4 vermiculite and 1 handful of clayey soil (and will see if they like it, im learnin about sativas)

Vietnam Black, Malawi and Angola ar directly in soil since yesterday, directly in the dirty with water ;) almost all ar clayey soil (ore) with some home's worm compost.. i think is diferent when they ar in pots or directly in soil.. who dont like liberty ;)
here is important have hard soil, cause in autumn come big and hard weather with tons of water and hard winds... and if they ar not in hard soil, winds go away with plants.. corns and everithin

we will see how it works ;)

Last edited:

pebble

Veteran
charlie garcia said:
Como risas cariñosas en efecto Pebble

Great sativa festival indeed Rasjano :) Not very often to see them growing side by side and together

Wish you best success Pebble, they need yet to make it bigger, once well rooted theyll do, in your climate wont be a problem. Everything seems to be going fine :)

Thx for chiming in CH9. Best wishes

Enjoy!

thank yu very much Charlie
today will try to put Haze 19, Haze 23, Thai Koh Chang and Vietnam Nah Trang directly in soil (have to work soil and remove it to make it soft and oxigen)
Meao Thai just will put ina bigger pot ;)
Charlie & Dubi: what yu think about put ina the festival a pure indica Afgana???? ;) jejejejejej
Meao Thai when star flowerin??
peace & love

C

charlie garcia

Meao Thai male needs almost 2 months to show first signs of flowers so its good to reach a good size and structure in this process to have available pollen enough for all those ladies. Wont stretcth that much being so small now but guess better not to dust whole province with Thai pollen... although wouldnt be too bad :)

Well the Afghani will be the shortest, like a pigmey in a NBA festival :)

pebble

Veteran
hi Charlie!! :wave:
oido cocina ;)
jajajajajajaj... wouldnt be too bad with that dady :jump: im sure mi province neighbours will love that dady ;) i would!! jejejeej
Meao Thai goin directly to a biggest pot i can.. 40cms tall x 30cms wide (think is somethin like that)
Meao Thai is very healthy and great colour, star to goin out leaf with 5 fingers
and the Afghani, will be at home until Meao Thai star flowerin ;) do yu like that cross? did yu do it?
blessed love

~CH9~

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Pebble and Charlie,,
I need to go to spain soon ..... and enjoy the weather...

B

bocil

You have a invitation CH9 ,when you coming hear.Hey pebbel stay goood your sativas,they have a good green leaves.

B

bocil

Are you invited to know the north of spain (Basque Country) is the zone I live,near from Bilbao.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola pebble! :wave: Loving the sativa festival and am so happy to see them go in the ground! :D:yes:

a question off topic, what means that: (i thought that means: Muaaaaa! = kiss, but i think people dont use like that.. ¿? la gente lo usa como risas no?? i think people use like laugh??)...

It is used as a deep laugh! :muahaha:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmmmm....red dirt marijuana!!... :rasta:
HL,
pebble is a great grower,I´ve smoked his buds :yummy:.I cant wait to see the results!!
Cool thread!! :wink:

~CH9~

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Bocil,I sent you a a pm,sorry you can't read it yet.,,,
I thaught about going south to Alicante aera....but Bilboa sounds cool...
I will pm you when I go if I pass by Bilbao...
it will be to visit some places for rent,that is why ,
I already asked some question to Dubi that was very nice to respond and help,so ,thank you guys,I hope I don't disturb.
I will keep an eye on this thread.
I looked at Dubi's gallery that is very nice,,,,like the Komanch crosses pictures
Muchas gracias...

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

Hi all friends

Pebble, would be nice to make it, havent tried thai/afghani but for sure should be interesting. Since Destroyer task havent worked much with Thais again but ocassionaly crosses.

Hope they stretch well and enjoy your climate and good hands, and you keep on updating results here

Thx
cuidate
charlie

Latest posts

Latest posts