What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mi5 Grow Journal - Growing With CANNA

C

ChynaRyder

Wow dargo, they look great. With the height and bud structure looks to be suited to outdoor growth as well.

Curious if you are giving enough N with all of the yellow fans...seem out of proportion with what you would expect from shading.

I would encourage your thoughts of purchasing Sour 60...give yourself some time to work with the phenos tho, and build up stocks of the ones you want to grow, cause the 3 phenos are all pretty different.

Be safe :dance013:

dargo

they all had plenty (a little to much if you see the nute burn from last week) the strange thing is that the plant i moved into the cfl cab was the most yellow. but after 2 days in there its nice and green again.

photos to follow

ronbo51

Veteran
Dargo, great job. How are the trichomes shaping up? Mine started triching hard right around day 35-40.

dargo

the shorter fat ones have started to crystal up in the last 24 hours. i was starting to worry!

i think i been watering with a ph just high enough to lock out the nutes. i only got a chepo drip in the tube and compare color. but il get digital today. i did the water ph a bit lower then i normally do for the last 2 waters and the plants love me for it. the leaves are getting there green shine back with no droopy leaves.

and they really STINK! :)

dargo

@ ChynaRyder

you was right about the N. I had been feeding enough but it was getting locked out so wasnt getting any.

Snigel

Hey drago what temperature do have in that little Cab?
(it looks awesome by the way). just wondering because i'm gowing the same strain and i seem to be having a little heat problem
just over 33C (91F) i have to get my self a new fan :'(

Also the stinkyness is slowly building up in there, nothing that bothers me right now but in a few weeks i bet they are going to stink up the whole flat :p

dargo

its 23C - 27C i dont have any ventilation in there. just a single fan blowing between the lightsl and top of the plants. i took the cover off the top of the cab which is why it dosnt over heat. its in a walk in wardrobe so no problem.

dargo

I also just ordered a ph meter (should be here within 3 working days) and a 10 pack of automatic himalaya blue diesel seeds, I get 2 free mystery automatic fem seeds with my order "The mystery kush seeds are a super chunky heavy budding indica which stays short and produces medical grade buds". anyone know what they are?

dargo

Day 37.

Compare it to the day 35 photo a few posts up and look at the difference.

Super power....... GROW!

picture.php

wow, from reading this journal it looked like it was all going wrong and the genetics were no good but now everything looks great and you have bought some more short stuff genetics, So what happened? did they just stop being hermies, were they saved? or were those pre-flowers a red-herring?

Bighill

If his were like my short stuff genes they stopped shooting nanners. I got two bunches of them on the ones that went. So you can still finish them, but breeding is a no go. Also a good baby sit job is in order until they stop making balls.

I still don't knock short stuff's quality, what i've grown so far, has potent phenos.

BH

dargo

I didnt have a choice I had to carry on, but im glad I did (so far). im liking the shorter fat pheno, there really rally dence, covered in crystals and have a really fruity smell at the moment, they look like they could finish day 60+ but the taller phenos are going to be 72+ at the least.

Im still worryed about bananas and check them every day but I havnt seen any signs of them, the other problem could be that I did my first main seed run with these beans, there going to go outside and in the greenhouse but dont want to be checking them everyday for bananas, I might just spread them out around the countryside and see what happens, but im hoping things will turn out ok. I have seen a few good SS grows now and am pretty confident that when it goes right there very good.

I got my HBD seeds & my 2 free mystery medical grade fem auto kush seeds today. only problem is they sent me 6 fem beans instead of the 10 reg I ordered. I just emailed them so hopfully I can send them back and get the reg ones sent to me.

heres a few photos, the HBD seeds, the mystery kush seeds, the amnesia x blue cheese whose lower branches I hit with the pollen from the Mi5 & the Mi5 I hit all over with the Mi5 pollen.

HBD

picture.php

picture.php

Blue cheese x amnesia - Mi5 pollen hit

picture.php

picture.php

Mi5 - Mi5 pollen hit

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dargo

are yours under cfls? they do look a couple of weeks behind. the 2 i have under the cfl are falling way behind the ones under the hps. looks like they will take a few weeks longer to finish than if they was under the hps.

what pheno types do you have and what are yours smelling like? mine have a wonderfull fruity smell with a hint of ak. i cant wait to smoke them

i'm dumb as fuck, i dunno to recognise other smells other that common ones like orange, lemon etc is a strong smell but i can't recognise it right now:Biggrin:
they are under hps but first 3-4 weeks were under mh wich was kinda weak compared to that hps, think this is the cause plus

dargo

Not really a update on the Mi5 but just wanted to say.....

I got emailed back from the site I get my seeds, the ones that sent me 6 fem HBD instead of 10 regs, they have allways been very helpfull if ive had any problems and replys to emails are normally within a couple of hours. They said that I can send the seeds back and they will swap them for 10 regs, or they can just send me 5 reg's out and I can keep the 6 fem seeds. so im getting the 5 reg's sent to me. pretty sweet I thought, its funny what good coustmer services can do for a company, ive had 2 small problems in 5 seperate orders but as they have both been sorted out so quickly and fairly I feel like a valued coustomer, which makes me want to buy more seeds...........

What shall I get next? I need more variety for the greenhouse/outdoor summer grows.

So far the seeds I have for summer:

LL Auto White Russian (fem)
SS Mi5 (fem)
SS Mi5 (reg's from seed run)
SS Mystery Kush (fem)
SS Himalaya Blue Diesel (fem)
SS Himalaya Blue Diesel (reg)

Blue cheese x amnesia X Mi5 (F1's)

Sour60 is still top of my list (I was going to get it but after seeing Seedlings album I brought the HBD on impulse!) but if anyone else has anything they can recomend from growing themself please let me know.

dargo

Did he do that the blue ryder? whats strains has he got? which have you grow and can reccomend?

Latest posts

Latest posts