What's new

GDP LED SCROG3x3 r-DWC

This is my first attempt at growing hydro. I grew in soil for a few seasons a few years back. Now i am in a Medical state and trying a small grow to get my bearings again. I am using a 320W Starlight Duet LED in a 3x3 tent. 2-5 gallon r-dwc buckets with airstones and a 20 gallon res outside the tent. The strain is GDP. Pics of Day 1 veg coming soon.

Day 1 Pics

Day 1 Pics

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Installed a fan speed controller to increase humidity and reduce noise today. Clones seem to be happy after being relocated. Still no roots showing outside of the basket. Pics in a few days.

Day 8 update and pics

Day 8 update and pics

So i decided to remove my fixed scrog netting. im planning on adding some to the individual buckets to make them easier to handle and move if need be to inspect the roots. For now i will just keep tying them down and LSTing them to get some girth before adding the screens. After a week from transplanting they seem to be enjoying the EJ Sugar Peak nutrients. Roots havent escaped the basket yet tho. Almost every node has started producing growth above the preflowers so hopefully they will start accelerating veg alittle faster with the new growth.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sorry about the sideways photos i'm still figuring this out

Asking for some help. Is it normal that they have started to revert back to producing single blade fan leaves? You can see it in the top right pic on the previous post.

Day 15 I installed a fixed camera inside the tent to use as a Time Lapse for the grow. I will update tomorrow with more pics with root shots while i do a Res change.

So i ended up forgetting to take pics today but they are happy with the new res changeover. Batman434: I pieced it together myself. 5 gallon buckets with net pots and a 20 gallon reservoir recirculating nutes

Well updating with pics is tougher than i would have thought. Things are moving fast here these days. Less than a week from flipping to 12/12 and after that the tent will be strictly for flower as i have expanded and added a veg/mother/clone space. I had a small cal/mag issue early this week but seems like its sorted out. The fact that my tap water is testing at 32 ppm might be the issue. Not that im complaining about clean water.

thanks smilley! This is my first run of GDP and hoping for some deep colors. I should be able to maintain some super low temps during the last few weeks of flower .

Thanks Dr. gnome, the screens are set about 10 inch from the pots. A few of the branches stick up 4" above but i keep training them to try to fill out the far end of the scrog

day 12 flower update

day 12 flower update

Today is the Last day of EJ Sugar Peak Transition nutes. Tommorows rez change will be switched to the Flowering nutes.

Pics from my fixed cam in the tent. There has been a decent amount of stretch to these ladies. Got the cut from an unknown source so its going to be an interesting few weeks.

Latest posts

Latest posts