What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

El Tigre's LED/ZEN tent

El Tigre

30/11/2018

30/11/2018

Stretching time!
picture.php

Last edited:

El Tigre

VERTICAL COMBO

VERTICAL COMBO

Even if i'm happy with my tent setup, today i'm starting an experiment... i will run a brand new vertical setup. As usual i'm following my golden rule: the minimum effort in terms of money and time LOL An image is better than 1000 words, so i think that everything is pretty clear. Fingers crossed and let's see what happens. I wish a good weekend to everybody guys!
picture.php

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Tigre que bien te va hombre!

Your girls look awesome man! Keep it up!!!

:tiphat:

El Tigre

Tigre que bien te va hombre!

Your girls look awesome man! Keep it up!!!

:tiphat:

Hey Gantz! This run is going well for now, i'm really curious to see if the vertical upgrade gives me some improvements or not. Thanks for passing through.

Last edited:

El Tigre

I was away for a week and at my come back i found a ton of yellow leaves. Plants are running to the end fast as promised by the breeders. Maybe 1 week for the SOUR CRACK and 2 for SOUR STOMPER. I'm looking for an early harvest since i've got no weed a part of couple of grams of some local outdoor.
picture.php

El Tigre

Looks like you are headed to a great harvest. Congrats.

Hi Starke! Harvest will be fast and quality seems to be there, let's see about quantity since i've done some mess with light burn... I've just read all your thread of Sour Orange Diesel grow... wow!

El Tigre

04/01/2019

04/01/2019

9 weeks from sprouting, i want to follow indication of the breeder (they say 55-65 days) and i'm going to harvest the SOUR CRACK later or when i find the time this weekend. At least the upper flowers. SOUR STOMPER will stay until the end of the next week.
picture.php

Here's the sour crack main cola
picture.php

Last edited: