What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Elbow Room; Round Infinity (Rare Dankness; Sin City; CBD strains; CMH lights)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Avi: Is that the old Panama Red of ledgend?

can't say for sure, it does look sativa-leaning.... i have smoked it from my pal i got it from (he is kinda a beginning grower), certainly looked more red colored than other herb he grew...
same w the "acapulco gold", i can't say for sure anything about it other than it looks sativa and it's labeled "AG" and i got it from a pal.
most important thing to me was simply getting plants to fill in gaps and make sure when i crank up lites again i have plenty to put under them.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Thanks, I used to hear stories about Panama Red way back in the day when I was in College. I never got any though, but just stories. It must have had an electric effects package for those days, but I kind of thought it was ledgendary.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like thru the winter i will be rocking two 4' x 8' tents. one tent will have three 315w ceramic metal halides and the other will most likely have two 1000w hps, maybe three 600w 's
third 4x8 tent will be for veg, prolly t5's. might end up using two 3'x3' or 4'x4' tents for veg, depending on availablity, deals...
I needed to get SOMETHING going while figuring out the electrical situation in the "barn" (still need to run another 40a 120v line out there to complete the 240v, keep my loads balanced and i should be fine out there, i think... eventually....)

Last edited:

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Avi, somehow I missed this thread and your use of the 315w. A bit late to the show but subbin nonetheless