What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let´s show some stuff...

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
hi amc98 :wave:

iam totally stunned by those pics. such beautiful plants full of vigor and diversity. iam especially keen on the shots of sd riri cut, hashplant and chunk norris. :yummy:

that chunk norris, what it is made of? looks like it taste like kiwi,mango,carotte,peach and lil bit nutty - altogether :D

keep up the good work. cant wait for more pics!
greetings,randa

j.denver

mmmmm

mmmmm

yummy thread :watchplant:

picture.php

amc98

Hello!!

Thanks everybody for your encouraging words, I´m happy if you enjoy watching this thread. Didn´t want to make a dense thread with lots of info, just something to chill and watch some nice pics..:tiphat:

randalika, Chunk Norris is a crossing between an excellent producer and tasting Western winds and a strong Deep Chunk male. This particular seeds were done by Jahman - from cannabiscafe.net -. Next week we are going to pollinate again a Western winds cutting to make more seeds, as the first ones we´ve tested have produced very interesting specimens. It smells like cooking liver in a BBQ inside of a cathedral.:)

Ok, a few shots for texacali713 from my last bubblehash. Buddha´s sister+blue dancer trim...

Saludos!!!:tiphat:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow...that Chunk Norris :D bud looks very nice! :yes:
Here´s a bud of SBC grown by El Rubio :tiphat:
It´s got real colombian smell and taste and it´s only 1/2 colombian but a very dominant one
I ´m to grow her in the near future...thx Rubio ;)

sBc.jpg

hanuman

hello amc :wave:

I just found this thread from your signature in another thread. Wow, really impressive pics all over, whether we are talking about buds or extracts. I love the idea of a silicon/glue gun on top of the BHO tube. I might even borrow it (the idea, not the gun) if you don't mind :)

Also, I noticed you have quite a few clones/phenos we get over here, on the other side of the Pyrenees, like the now famous SourD "riri" cut & others. I love the AKs too. Actually, they also look like a famous French cut I grew outside a few seasons ago, i.e AK47 "che_bleu" pheno.

Well done!

By the way, I don't suppose you are the same AMC (a merry caner) who used to post on OG a handful of years ago, are you?

h :ying:

amc98

hello amc :wave:

I just found this thread from your signature in another thread. Wow, really impressive pics all over, whether we are talking about buds or extracts. I love the idea of a silicon/glue gun on top of the BHO tube. I might even borrow it (the idea, not the gun) if you don't mind :)

Also, I noticed you have quite a few clones/phenos we get over here, on the other side of the Pyrenees, like the now famous SourD "riri" cut & others. I love the AKs too. Actually, they also look like a famous French cut I grew outside a few seasons ago, i.e AK47 "che_bleu" pheno.

Well done!

By the way, I don't suppose you are the same AMC (a merry caner) who used to post on OG a handful of years ago, are you?

h :ying:

Hello and welcome, Hanuman!!!:tiphat:

A pleasure for me that you enjoyed the thread!! You´re damn right you guys got some great strains!! Good for you!!:jump:

Unfortunately, I won´t be able to grow outdoors this summer, so sadly for me I´ll have to wait some time before I make some bho extractions again...

I just love this self-portrait...Jah-man!!!

Saludos!!

p.s. I´m not the same AMC, I come from spanish forum cannabiscafe. ;)

amc98

Hello everyone!!

Well, it´s been a long time since my last post in this forum. Lots of things happened during the last three years.
The main reason for my stealth is that, unfortunately, there was a fire in my growroom and I was caught by Police. Since then, things have changed and now I´m only growing outdoors a very small amount of plants. It really is a very hard situation for me, but u know, sometimes the smell of freedom is even better than the smell of the very best dank weed.:wahey:
So I´m sad I can´t keep on showing ya those indoor buds I liked so much...
I found some old pics that are not in this threat, so even if it´s like I got my hands tied up right now...fuck it!! Show must go on...

Please enjoy...

Amnesia Haze dry sift

p6180084amcfiltered1024.jpg

p6180083amcfiltered1024.jpg

p6180082amcfiltered1024.jpg

ElRubio

Veteran
Sorry to hear this bro...freedom has a better fragance as you stated...
Have a superb weekend dude!

btw that homemade hash looks the dankest AAA topgrade no doubts!!
thx!

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
sorry to ear about that Amc98,hope things are better now,im sending positive vibes your way, ive allways enjoyed your posts, we chatted briefly in the past about a NYCD that i had, and what can i say about your RIRI cut, love those fat calyxs, i hope you still got it!!
K+

amc98

sorry to ear about that Amc98,hope things are better now,im sending positive vibes your way, ive allways enjoyed your posts, we chatted briefly in the past about a NYCD that i had, and what can i say about your RIRI cut, love those fat calyxs, i hope you still got it!!
K+

Hello Broughtsuperior!!

Of course I still keep this beauty, dude. Still one of the best hashish producers I've ever worked with. ;)

2s66i4p.jpg

2psehhe.jpg

14294pj.jpg

B

BredForMeds

I bet those organic buds. taste twice as tasty as the hydro buds..

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see you posting again, amc98!
Are these hash shots from your OD? Lovely! A lot of work to achieve such nice texture & quality. :yes:

Was wondering about your Rosetta Stone as I'm a fan of Brothers Grimm. Recently a thread was started wondering about some Rosetta Stone freebies from a Spanish seed co.
I thought it might interest you. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=280664

Enjoy the fruits of your labor! :tiphat: