What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who wants to see a 420 light medical grow?

dmt

Veteran
some chums and i have incorporated a non profit collective offically on dec 21/2010.

on that day, paradoxically, i was called out to 2 production sites. one with 420 kw and the next one is 500 kw.

our duties as a collective on site is lay out and design the system which is mostly flood and drain,
provide genetically feesable clones for the system/patients, and mix resovoirs until the whole grow is dialed, then the 4 licensee/members will be on there own to grow the highest grade medical cannabis, as efficiently as possible, as that is our goal as a whole.

i hope you enjoy the ride as now the fun really begins, d

Last edited:

Gm421

Thats kinda crazy if you ask me.
I was totally looking forward to this one!
Does this have to do with not buying ad space??

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
censored you are way too much of a heavy for icmag 420kw is nxt level looks like you caught someone" important" attention...lol
keep it up D peace TS

Motta-Tokka

Its probably because of the whole radar effect that the mods are afraid of. Post it up on ** then post the link here if you can do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol and the weird old Italian rubbing butter all over himself thinking his is the biggest.

Kind Canna all up in this biatch.

ddrew

Veteran
I was thinking, "Wtf is a 420 light?"

420 lights, damn, I'd defiantly like to see that.

T

tonto

please send a link if it goes else where, love those big grows, plenty on the farm.

Fuzzball

yea ,I'd like to see a 420 light or larger medical facility,I just cant understand why such a possibly magnifcent post would be banned. the more people with med licences & the more plants the better for everybody

bigbag

Veteran
the most plant #'s i've heard of was approx 375( 3, 125 plant licences at 1 address ), so thats still over 1 KW per plant. these are the type of facilities that will force HC to ammend the rules, eventually. 'till then give'er !
2 lbs per is 840 lbs every turn ! now thats enough meds to supply for a few very busy collectives...

bigbag

Veteran
most of BC has hydro-electric dams in the backyard ! then we front it 2 Cali and they never pay us, clowns

dmt

Veteran
il start off slow and not get ahead of myself:

veg room: 60 lights all metal halide.

first stage - rooted clones - 2 kw - 60 plants

second stage - preveged rooted clones - 4 kw - 60 plants

3rd stage - 12 kw - 50 plants

4th stage - 18 kw - 50 plants

5th stage - 24 kw - 50 trees for flower

each stage they spend 2-3 weeks subject to strain and cycle times

the last pic is 1 of the 6 bloom rooms, d

Attachments

• DSCF0440.jpg
    DSCF0440.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF0441.jpg
    DSCF0441.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCF0442.jpg
    DSCF0442.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCF0443.jpg
    DSCF0443.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCF0444.jpg
    DSCF0444.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF0445.jpg
    DSCF0445.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 21
I'm really looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

I know your pain about the Mods on this site.. They have become such Fascists, I've lost all interest in posting anything.. just seems like a waste of time, cause I know they will take it down.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Okay. Definitely craziest thing I've ever seen. Not much to say besides. Wow!!!

Best of Luck

Latest posts

Latest posts