What's new

Struckanerve's new cab

Whats going on guys? Well i decided its time up my space to something bigger then a pc. Still going to use my pc, for mothers and clones. But this is what i have so far. Its almost finished. I still have to rig up the fan for the cooltube, attach the ducting. Also in the last picture, you will notice to bolts on the ground. I drilled 2 holes up through the bottom and into the doors. So then you can slide the bolts up in to keep the doors locked. That way it does not look weird with a lock on a cabinet lol. I will keep you guys updated with the process.

peace!

0b9eaa30.jpg

22cb4c32.jpg

e1b9bac6.jpg

well right now the only lights i have is a 175mh or a 100w hps. I will probably try my 100hps, just to see what temps are like. Then move up to a 150.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
SWEEEET cab Struckanerve:dance013:
I'm sure you'll be able to use the 175 no problem bro...without a doubt as long as you have strong fans blowing on the bulb...if you can do it in a pc, then definately here:)
I'm totally watching this grow:tiphat:
take care and great work!!

Hey thanks bc! yeah im just going to use my 100w hps that i was using in my pc case. I will order a 150hps soon. So far the temps have been at 74 after about 5 hours. I still have to work on some light leaks, from when the light is on but oh well. I am pretty sure the girls are going to be way happier. Going to try to design a reflector next.

Day 14 12/12
fb07e959.jpg

aaf1cfa0.jpg

thanks stealth, yeah its darkproof, just not blinding light proof. To test it i just threw my cell phone in while recording video.

So i made a reflector, not the finale one but its something. I definitely notice more light hitting the plant now. Temps still are around 73 to 78 with lights on, then gets down to about 66 to 68 with the lights off. I took some more clones, which are in my computer case now. Everything seems to be going pretty good.

30c9e1f9.jpg

1a1bddfd.jpg

b551ecc1.jpg

Update

So its day 17 of 12/12, things are looking good. The pineapple is starting to smell amazing. I am probably going to trim them up again soon. The 4 clones seem to be doing good. I have them in my pc case, along with a Aroma seed i just planted. later guys

6e39bd7f.jpg

08ad54af.jpg

fa850409.jpg

Its day 23 of 12/12. They are def starting to fill out more. I just did the last trimming on them. They both are getting a really fruity aroma. they seemed to stop stretching finally lol.

1dbc7193.jpg

21302ebf.jpg

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Those ladies look awesome:)!! Great job bro!!!
they are way ahead of my TW at close to the same day too!!
By trimming, do you mean all the shade leaves??
thanks Struckanerve:tiphat:

Thanks bc! yeah pretty much. Any leaf that is covering a top. Also in the middle as well, to allow more light to hit further down on the stem. I think that was the 3rd trimming. If i wouldn't of it would of been way to dense lol

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks!! It is a good idea for sure..I've had to this time plus alot of leaves below the screen were yellowing anyways...
you'll get some nice cola's for your work thats for sure!!!
take care

GrowBox420

Very nice. What are you feeding them and how long did you veg them? They are looking nice and frosty. Where did you get the carbon for the carbon filter?
Keep it up man

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Looking sweeeet Struckanerve!!!!
I got my carbon from a pet store...you can get bigger bags there...but hydro stores usually have them too...
great work bro!!!!!

Very nice. What are you feeding them and how long did you veg them? They are looking nice and frosty. Where did you get the carbon for the carbon filter?
Keep it up man

Pretty much what Bc said, at a local pet store. There is active carbon in the center of the filter then i have carbon sheets for outer part of the filter. As for nutrients. I am using Earth Juice grow,bloom,catalyst,meta k and then i have fulvic and humic acid plus cal/mag. I measure them all out and make a tea. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Latest posts