What's new

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

St. Phatty

Anyone else? Looking for donnie world supporters! Before whatever shit breaks today to distract us from yesterday. I get nervous when he is around actual world leaders ..what humiliation will he hurl at his home country today? Any guesses?

Speaking of Hurling, American Presidents, and meetings of World Leaders -

there was the time Bush41 Hurled at some meeting in Japan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush_vomiting_incident

Imagine being famous enough to have a web page created about a vomiting incident that occurred 26 years ago.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran

G `day V

No legal jeopardy .
Only moral ...

individual 1 lol .

But his gang are being culled one by one . Donald Jnr , then Jared looks like a house of cards . Do they have RICO laws re elections ?

Just a matter of time . His lying will trap him .

His hand gestures yesterday in front of the helicopter looked pretty freaked out . Lots of pushing down and away motions .Like fending off a naughty dog that`s trying to hump your leg . lol .

Compromised .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

I

Ignignokt

G `day V

No legal jeopardy .
Only moral ...

individual 1 lol .

But his gang are being culled one by one . Donald Jnr , then Jared looks like a house of cards . Do they have RICO laws re elections ?

Just a matter of time . His lying will trap him .

His hand gestures yesterday in front of the helicopter looked pretty freaked out . Lots of pushing down and away motions .Like fending off a naughty dog that`s trying to hump your leg . lol .

Compromised .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Maybe if Ivanka gets into some legal trouble he will have a stroke and fall off his perch? :biglaugh:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
So since he's not in any kind of jeopardy he shouldn't be so defensive.

How is it a witch hunt if the witch can't be tried or burned?

Or hanged?

Or shot on 5th avenue?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's some anti left shit I got tumbling around my head.
Democratic politicians are so fucking slow to the draw. Makes me want to punch someone in the face!
Now I've only seen headlines and listened to a few snippets...but it seems, after hillary said what she said about Europe having already done more than their part on immigration, now all of a sudden, Dems are going to start using immigration reform the same way repubs have been. Well, not the same way. There will be far less lying and falsehoods, no scare tactics, and democratic voters aren't stupid enough to think women and children are "invading soldiers looking to wage war on Christmas", but godamn, once again, late to the fucking table.
But that is just another bad sign for republicans! There's ALOT of semi intelligent people who will use little tidbits like this to get off the whites only train the republican party has turned into.
Just fucking annoys me. Still taking cues from Hillary...

St. Phatty

Democratic politicians are so fucking slow to the draw. Makes me want to punch someone in the face!

Do the world a favor and start with Nancy Pelosi. (Traitor & Democrat)

In centuries past the elected knew they were vulnerable, and were maybe more accountable.

The assholes today do not work for the general public, but they have a Praetorian guard (city, county, state, federal cops) to protect them from, those they stabbed in the back with the stroke of a pen.

Dirt Bag

In centuries past the elected knew they were vulnerable, and were maybe more accountable.

The assholes today do not work for the general public, but they have a Praetorian guard (city, county, state, federal cops) to protect them from, those they stabbed in the back with the stroke of a pen.

As any historian can tell you, this story has played out numerous times throughout history. Eventually, once stabbed in the back enough times, when they're downtrodden and have nothing left, the people will revolt and the tyranny will be brought to justice in the same brutal way it has time and time again; with torches and pitchforks.

I

Ignignokt

What about the fake Guardian story from the ginger's vid? Still believe every word?

Doesn't he say 'It's not pinned down', but 'IF Paul Manafort did meet with Assange....'?
He doesn't take what Guardian prints as gospel, but how would you yourself know if it's accurate or not?
Did Trump or Hannity spout 'fake news' about it somewhere?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What about the fake Guardian story from the ginger's vid? Still believe every word?

Please explain the fake guardian story? Not being a dick, I'm just unaware of the details.
And did I say I believed? Or did I ask for reasons to not believe?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Give me the traitor part? Not doubting, just don't know.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please explain the fake guardian story? Not being a dick, I'm just unaware of the details.
And did I say I believed? Or did I ask for reasons to not believe?

Ok...so I went back.
Has the story been proven false? That indeed would be a reason to not believe every word. But a convict claiming to all of a sudden NOT be lying is not proof. And I agree that anonymous sources are not proof either, but I am not dim enough to believe either without proof.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now I've only seen headlines and listened to a few snippets...but it seems, after hillary said what she said about Europe having already done more than their part on immigration, now all of a sudden, Dems are going to start using immigration reform the same way repubs have been. Well, not the same way. There will be far less lying and falsehoods, no scare tactics, and democratic voters aren't stupid enough to think women and children are "invading soldiers looking to wage war on Christmas", but godamn, once again, late to the fucking table.
But that is just another bad sign for republicans! There's ALOT of semi intelligent people who will use little tidbits like this to get off the whites only train the republican party has turned into.
Just fucking annoys me. Still taking cues from Hillary...

Or semi intelligent people will jump from the dems victims only train. If you look it up lots of dems were talking about illegal immigrants taking jobs, services, even crime just 20 years ago. Schumer, Clinton were two.

On a side note, Pelosi just bought a bunch of Amazon and Facebook stock. I think she knows more than most of us on the inside of market dealings, legally or not. Surging up right after her buy.:dance013:

Of all the crazy conspiracies I have heard the one that I have no problem with is government high flyers having market info not available to the masses.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Give me the traitor part? Not doubting, just don't know.

Holy shit...I googled the question. I did not realize how many sleazy questionable propoganda sites the right has. Couldn't actually find anything she did that is worthy of a treason charge, but it's incredibly difficult to slog thru pages of horseshit. Though the irony of what I did read was GLORIOUS. Do people not realize they are condemning the entire movement of the right while piling shit on a single person from the left? That was fun.

St. Phatty

On a side note, Pelosi just bought a bunch of Amazon and Facebook stock. I think she knows more than most of us on the inside of market dealings, legally or not. Surging up right after her buy.:dance013:

How do you know about that ?

I'd like to find out the news service you used. I'd love to know more the finances of the US gov. traitors.

If she paid retail for the stock, any more than a few shares, I think she's selling at the exact wrong time. I couldn't imagine a more over-priced Bubbles-on-Steroids'ed-out market than the US stock market the last year. I mean Amazon, SalesForce, Apple, etc.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Or semi intelligent people will jump from the dems victims only train. If you look it up lots of dems were talking about illegal immigrants taking jobs, services, even crime just 20 years ago. Schumer, Clinton were two.

Of all the crazy conspiracies I have heard the one that I have no problem with is government high flyers having market info not available to the masses.
I understand my quip of whites only train.
Please explain what a victims only train is? And why it belongs to Dems? Aren't repubs the ones always playing victim? War on Christmas, Christians, Mexicans are rapists, women and children are invaders, etc etc and on and on and on? Are you referring to the fact that Dems try to help victims and the christian right turns away? I'm not getting the quip cuz it doesn't make sense.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, pelosi buys publicly available stock, and it's a problem? How do you feel about foreign diplomats having to stay at trump hotels. Or the amount of tax money being pumped into trump industries by the secret service? Better, same, or worse?

Latest posts

Latest posts