What's new

StonerWomen

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Ooooo, we have such a strong line-up so far: (Anyone else?)

Mrs. Babba- "The Chimney"
CannaGirl- "The Prodigy"
Princess Vahall- "Her Royal Highness"
Natty- "The Perpetual Puffer"

I hope you've all started training!
Does anyone have a training regimen they could suggest to the rest of us?
My training "routine" is rather unstructured at the moment...

I have heard rumors that the men are so intimidated that some have encouraged "performance enhancement"/cheating! :nono:
:witch:

S

SeaMaiden

I dunno, man... you might smoke up all mah weed.

Attachments

• mah-weave-kitteh.jpg
    mah-weave-kitteh.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 29

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ooooo, we have such a strong line-up so far: (Anyone else?)

Mrs. Babba- "The Chimney"
CannaGirl- "The Prodigy"
Princess Vahall- "Her Royal Highness"
Natty- "The Perpetual Puffer"

I hope you've all started training!
Does anyone have a training regimen they could suggest to the rest of us?
My training "routine" is rather unstructured at the moment...

I have heard rumors that the men are so intimidated that some have encouraged "performance enhancement"/cheating! :nono:

hhaha Thats great Nats!! ...I would say start smoking as soon as you wake up till you go to bed at night!! Thats what I do :dance013:

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
...I would say start smoking as soon as you wake up till you go to bed at night!! Thats what I do :dance013:

Well, I already toke during all of my waking hours. :biglaugh:
...I'm not sure it's possible to up my consumption anymore, unless I can figure out how to toke whilst sleeping...perhaps an intravenous drip?

Cannagirl

Think I died, missed the memo and wound up in heaven! I laughed my (_]_) off reading your responses. Like-minded, cool, funny women who can smoke out?? Somebody pinch me.

Cannagirl

Question for the stoner women: How does chat work? Saw where nattynattygurl was a chat mod and tried to go there but it said I couldn't access it.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Question for the stoner women: How does chat work? Saw where nattynattygurl was a chat mod and tried to go there but it said I couldn't access it.

As soon as you get 50 posts you can get into chat...your gettin there :D
Its a cool place to puff and chat about random stuff...seems like food is a big subject!! lol Wonder why?!?! :joint:

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran

Yes, Mrs.B is a chat mod too, well she's a super duper mod. Hurry and get 50 posts + 1 week under your belt.
Popular topics: food, (as Mrs.B mentioned), and kittens!! :cathug: Lotta cat lovers in chat.

Originally posted by Princess Vahall: Forgot to mention, I'm related to Cheech Marin.
Going for the gold girls.
You've got THC in your genes kiddo!! :biglaugh:
I hope he takes toking up again!

Cannagirl

Yes, Mrs.B is a chat mod too, well she's a super duper mod. Hurry and get 50 posts + 1 week under your belt.
Popular topics: food, (as Mrs.B mentioned), and kittens!! :cathug: Lotta cat lovers in chat.

YAY kitty lovers too?? I have three beautiful, sweet babies. Okay they're 10 (2 of 'em) and 7 so not exactly babies... but they'll always be to me. :biggrin:

Can't wait to chat and maybe gain some weight! Love the smileys :thank you: ladies!

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Oh you will just love chat, Cannagirl! It cracks me up to hear these "tough guys" talk about their cats! They turn into little boys.
I always refer to mine as babies/kittens too, people are always confused.
I have a little Manx named Milli and a tabby named Jelly! :cathug:
And they are the sweetest little animals.
Yay kittens!

Latest posts

Latest posts