What's new

Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
UI:

Happy birthday, old man (ouch....lol, not nice).

Big love from my house to yours. Hope you have a great day and very blessed 2015.

Now if the beans would just make it home in time to celebrate today with ya....

hicksticky

Still at large...
I have been busy over here with things, seed shuckin, choppin, transplantin, takin cuts, ect. I just today got 253 beautiful healthy seeds off a lil plant. White Lotus x Lucky Charms. I just know this cross is going to be a special one. I also got 248 Purple Dream f2 seeds to add to the collection. I'm a lil bit behind schedule....the other White Lotus male crosses will be harvested this week as well.
Exodous Cheese
Indiana Bubblegum
Tenn. Hogsbreath
Atomic NL
Ultra Sour
Diesel Fire
AK x 47 x Bogglegum
I also need to take some pics of the recent Bodhi gear that got the axe. Blueberry Hill
Lucky Charms
Mothers Milk
Goji OG
I just wanted to check in with all my friends here with a short update. Big cyber hug to all of ya!!:huggg:I recently found out that I have some of Karma's gear headed my way, as well as many others. Hmmmm....Bodhi x Karma will be on the plate early spring. Also will be bringing in the GG#4 in that smash-up in some sort of way. I will need to look at the family tree so to speak and see what I feel is appropriate to cross em with.:biggrin:

Very Nice Useful, I cant lie those are some must haves right there...
that lucky charms X w,lotus sounds amazing:tiphat: along with the others.
Good karma and vibe to you my friend

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Christmas isn't over.

Is it too late to change your title to '51 Flavors'?

RIGHT!!! Ummm things have changed a lil bit over here. I have received some cuts of Gorilla Bubble !!!! I had the seeds gifted to me....now...I have the cuts!! Holy shit!!! I need more space. The gracious gifts from others are just heartwarming. I will also say this...if you know someone in need...and can help..send em some seeds dammit. Or whatever you can to ensure your fellow man or woman can have the chance to enjoy the same type of fine smoke you have.:huggg:

Bmac1

Veteran
You are good people useful and its good to see that your own generosity is coming full circle.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
You are good people useful and its good to see that your own generosity is coming full circle.

Thanks a bunch bud. I have always been a believer in the "you get what you give" thing. It seems to be truth in my opinion. And you Bmac are a fine example of that very expression...along with many other folks that I have come across lately.:tiphat:

Kalyx

Nice buddy congrats on getting the Gorilla Bubble cuts, Im sure they are going to be fire!
Looking forward to what projects you will have on the horizon with that girl and others.

-Kalyx :tiphat:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Nice buddy congrats on getting the Gorilla Bubble cuts, Im sure they are going to be fire!
Looking forward to what projects you will have on the horizon with that girl and others.

My good friend kalyx....I have sooo many plans I have a hard time sleepin at night thinking about it. I appreciate your kind words and your friendship. I suck at running a proper thread...BUT...I try to make up for that by providing killer crosses for my friends. Yeah...I'm high again. LOL:biggrin:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Sorry to spam my own thread but....I recently received an EPIC package of love in seed form. Words cannot express what I received. I'm just saying...If God had a vagina....it was sent to me in this package. I kid you not...if my statement offended anyone....well......:biggrin: I will say this package had about 60ish diff strains!! I think 13 or so was Karma's gear!!! Yeah....shit is about to blow up over here.

Kalyx

Sorry to spam my own thread but....I recently received an EPIC package of love in seed form. Words cannot express what I received. I'm just saying...If God had a vagina....it was sent to me in this package. I kid you not...if my statement offended anyone....well......:biggrin: I will say this package had about 60ish diff strains!! I think 13 or so was Karma's gear!!! Yeah....shit is about to blow up over here.

lmao you are so awesome the funny thing is you haven't gotten the "full" package yet. There is more to come and so everyone knows I'm not the one that sent the epic package. I don't have the means to construct a fantasy island survival kit of those EPIC proportions.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Did you get Dominator/Headbanger or any Jack goodness?
I'm gonna go bean crazy in the near future. Finally getting my 2nd light for flowering, and a veg setup will be complete...

Right now I got the Elephant Stomper f2s, BT's (PCK x DurbanP) x Blueberry, Seedsman's Sugar Haze all vegging up nice n big under the LED... I put the light on 18/6, and the Raspberry Coughs I already had flowering, I just move them to a dark spot for 12/12. That is gonna save me a LOT of time instead of waiting for the RC to finish before I ... In that time I can have all these veg'd up... clones took, clones already rooted & vegging.

Can't wait to see things this round man its going to be awesome.

Former Guest

Baskin Robins aint got shit on Useful.

I had only read the last page and first few pages when I wrote that. later on as I finished the thread, I realized we're talking about a bunch of baskin robbins :D one day, I hope to aspire to have half of the amount strains Useful has collected. He really is keeping the genetics out there highlighting it's best qualities and so many speak about his good nature, I'm not hard pressed to know why he's been so blessed.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor

Sounds like a party with 130 different types of beans.... no exaggeration.. Exactly 130.

Damnnnnnnnn! Holy shit..

:tiphat:

Betting the other guy made out like a bandit, arguably better than you.... :chin: Definitely sounds like some EPIC love being shared!

:greenstars:

Bless you, brotha.

EDIT:
:yeahthats

Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

jesus dude !!! your gonna need 40 acres or a massive warehouse to grow everything you've got now !! :headbange
its gonna take me months just grow what i've gotten ! Kudo's brutha :tiphat: you've earned your spot in weed heaven lol