What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C5 Haze in the seed form

Tranquilidade

What would be the closest genetics to C5 that are available in the seed form? I know C5 is the clone only but I would love to know if any crosses available on the market. I'm particularly looking for the pheno that smells lemony, sour, creamy with the slight hints of cheese and tropical flavours. I've tried C5 at Dampkring recently and it was a really powerful and a pleasant smoke.

Last edited:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Theoretically all versions of Nl5hz in the form of seeds are C5, unless someone has made a remake (like mns).
Kiwiseeds once had some stuff from the dampkring, but I heard they've changed some things lately, like mexican haze ...

ambertrichome

Veteran
Mel Frank/Todd McCormick have some crosses with Original Nevils Haze Male

NL5/Haze A x Haze C x Original Haze

I got the
White Widow
Green Crack
Critical HOG
Romulan

Ive also heard Mel Frank/Tood McCormick are going to release the Original Haze sometime in 2020.

TGS Seeds will also release a killer release of Original Sensi NL5.

I bought 40 of them before they sold out. They will be rereleased in 2020.

I plan on breeding several Original Haze Males /NL5 female, get some Males, and breed them to an original Chem91 Sk Va clone.

I would also like to cross a PURE HAZE x Chem91, but hate the long flowering times that Im sure would come with this cross.

Im dying to see what a Sativa Leaning NL5/Hz male will do with an original Chem91 cut.

Id also love to cross the Pure Haze to Skelly Hashplant/Puck cut, but Ill probably never see a real Puck cut, and if its for sale, they would probably want both legs, and an arm for the cut. Id offer a Kidney???
Id like to get some males of that cross, and cross it with the Chem91.

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Theoretically all versions of Nl5hz in the form of seeds are C5, unless someone has made a remake (like mns).
Kiwiseeds once had some stuff from the dampkring, but I heard they've changed some things lately, like mexican haze ...

The C5 is what Nev sold the A5 was the plant used as a parent line for NH MH so on and no one got that.

I found a A5 expressive phino in the MH test seed years ago very strong.

dannykarey

Karma is working with the A5.

I haven't heard of anyone releasing crosses with the C5 publicly, maybe yo sammy eventually?

Danny

dannykarey

The A5 has been around the South of Holland for a few decades actually.

This was verified by Nevil on MNS forum, hempy. I've been noticing you refute this claim. You're wrong.

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
The A5 has been around the South of Holland for a few decades actually.

This was verified by Nevil on MNS forum, hempy. I've been noticing you refute this claim. You're wrong.

I also asked Nev away from the Forum Mate i spoke to Nevs close friend who was in the Dam with Nev before he got the Castle and for years after.

I asked him if he knew who J and Brenda was turns out Brenda is a place and he knows Who J is also personally.

Yosemite Sam

• Posted December 30, 2011

On 12/29/2011 at 12:26 AM, coxnox said:
    hi sam,
    if you're talking about jgl pictures of A5, you're right it's not nevil's A5 cut, but it's from seeds found in a A5 bag in a very well know(for their haze) coffeeshop from maastricht, a belgian guy did grow that seeds and found a nice lady, he's growing her for 6years and she's been spread for 1 years now. that's the story about that princess.

Hi coxnox,

Thanks for the info bro..
    If it's true than the A5 in the picture is idd an S1, because the seeds in the bag are probably due to herm traits in the A5 clone. Witch in itself is doubtfull cause it never hermed on me. However certain stress factors can let herm traits appear in mj, that's common knowledge.

But i still doubt it cause the S1 progeny would show very simular traits as to the original and by the look of it, it is not like the genuine one. It still looks like a Nevilles Haze to me, a very nice and potent strain that uses the A5 as mom but still is different from the A5 mom in taste/aroma's/plant structure.

The other possibility is that this herb was pollinated by another line, a different male of something, making it an A5 hybrid and that would explain the difference in plant structure.

But still i'm not completely convinced as many coffeshops sold "A5" that wasn't A5. Not all of them did it on purpose, they just bought a load of so called A5 and sold it as being A5 when in many cases it really was C5 or another old haze hybrid.
    Keep in mind i last seen the real one about 10 years ago and havn't seen any real A5 ever since.
    Believe me that i have been seeking it in many different places.

The problem with the genuine A5 is that many smokers/growers/coffeeshop holders never seen the real stuff making it hard to compare things.
    If they would have smoked the real A5 they would be completely wacked by it and therefore be able to recognise it.
    Up untill this day it is still the most potent grass i ever encountered, out of this world stuff. Not comparable by any other strain, making smokers completely couch-locked or flipping out on this gear.
    If it is still around it must be kept in a very select group or even with a single grower that is holding it for his own purposes.

If it reappeares some day it will be clear enough that it is the real deal from people's experiences smoking it.
    I'm on many weed-boards and never seen any recent reaction what so ever.

People may claim lots of things but holding A5 is a bold statement that must be verified by people that can verify it in all honesty.

But you know what they say,... in this crazy world anything is possible!

Happy transition.
    YS

PS: One can always send me a pm to arrange something to verify the authenticity of this A5 in all honesty.

26 posts

Posted December 30, 2011

hi sam,
if you're talking about jgl pictures of A5, you're right it's not nevil's A5 cut, but it's from seeds found in a A5 bag in a very well know(for their haze) coffeeshop from maastricht, a belgian guy did grow that seeds and found a nice lady, he's growing her for 6years and she's been spread for 1 years now. that's the story about that princess.

Hi coxnox,

If it's true than the A5 in the picture is idd an S1, because the seeds in the bag are probably due to herm traits in the A5 clone. Witch in itself is doubtfull cause it never hermed on me. However certain stress factors can let herm traits appear in mj, that's common knowledge.

But i still doubt it cause the S1 progeny would show very simular traits as to the original and by the look of it, it is not like the genuine one. It still looks like a Nevilles Haze to me, a very nice and potent strain that uses the A5 as mom but still is different from the A5 mom in taste/aroma's/plant structure.

The other possibility is that this herb was pollinated by another line, a different male of something, making it an A5 hybrid and that would explain the difference in plant structure.

But still i'm not completely convinced as many coffeshops sold "A5" that wasn't A5. Not all of them did it on purpose, they just bought a load of so called A5 and sold it as being A5 when in many cases it really was C5 or another old haze hybrid.
Keep in mind i last seen the real one about 10 years ago and havn't seen any real A5 ever since.

The problem with the genuine A5 is that many smokers/growers/coffeeshop holders never seen the real stuff making it hard to compare things.
If they would have smoked the real A5 they would be completely wacked by it and therefore be able to recognise it.
Up untill this day it is still the most potent grass i ever encountered, out of this world stuff. Not comparable by any other strain, making smokers completely couch-locked or flipping out on this gear.
If it is still around it must be kept in a very select group or even with a single grower that is holding it for his own purposes.

If it reappeares some day it will be clear enough that it is the real deal from people's experiences smoking it.

People may claim lots of things but holding A5 is a bold statement that must be verified by people that can verify it in all honesty.

Happy transition.
YS

PS: One can always send me a pm to arrange something to verify the authenticity of this A5 in all honesty.

Posted September 1, 2012

i think everyone is missing the point esco made that A5 gave esco the cut and the hybrid seeds for preservation while he was still growing the A5 years ago in the 90's. pay attention everyone, i know esco isn't the type to rub it in he will let peeps believe what they want and continue to get along. Esco has the A5 cut according to him and A5 who asked him last year to get it back, and then asked him to make it public! that's what i read in this thread.

@ esco, i can't wait for you to work with these hazes and release a version of the mexican haze or the A5, if its one of your favorites, i want to try it! I love the AHxCR shorty pheno, and it's not even cured yet.( havent tried the other two phenos yet) i know i will like the A5. I don't know if i ever smoked it or not, but i have definitely had church incense type hazes. every once in a while my LG throws a pheno like this. I am really interested in getting a haze dominant strain to play with.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
BC as a cutting may still be floating around and there may still be a few 25 year old seeds, but I wouldn't go getting my hopes up. The few haze that came up were all hybrids anyway and haze didn't get better when you inbred it. The NL5xHzC1 X Sk1xHzC1 Was not as good as the mother. The best I could do was combine the two different males over the NL5, and I put it out there.
Haze really needed to go to a good Buddah Thai lineage, but I could never find one good enough. Went to Thailand, but I couldn't find really good weed there anymore. I'm hoping that someone from Australia will have what we're looking for.

Nevil
user_offline.gif

Breeder

icon1.gif

Hi krk
Growing indoors for seed became illegal in Holland in 1997. A group of Americans came to Holland to advise the Dutch Justice department how to change the law, whist at the same time giving themselves a monopoly position. I battled on for a further 7 years without the protection on the law until I was raided (a tip from Amsterdam I was told). I got my seeds back, but there is only so much a man can do. When you are successful everyone wants to share that with you. When things go bad, the vultures and the lawyers start circling. I did what I could.
N.
Nevil
user_offline.gif

Breeder

TheDarkStorm

This a5 has supposedly come from karmas people hempy..an is different to the a5mikrel-thai which is supposed to be some accidental cross.. an its also a different one to wat esco claimed to have... an as far as iv seen nevil said in his reply to them its defo not the a5(2a) tho....

Bud Jones

Mel Frank/Todd McCormick have some crosses with Original Nevils Haze Male

NL5/Haze A x Haze C x Original Haze

I got the
White Widow
Green Crack
Critical HOG
Romulan

Ive also heard Mel Frank/Tood McCormick are going to release the Original Haze sometime in 2020.

TGS Seeds will also release a killer release of Original Sensi NL5.

I bought 40 of them before they sold out. They will be rereleased in 2020.

I plan on breeding several Original Haze Males /NL5 female, get some Males, and breed them to an original Chem91 Sk Va clone.

I would also like to cross a PURE HAZE x Chem91, but hate the long flowering times that Im sure would come with this cross.

Im dying to see what a Sativa Leaning NL5/Hz male will do with an original Chem91 cut.

Id also love to cross the Pure Haze to Skelly Hashplant/Puck cut, but Ill probably never see a real Puck cut, and if its for sale, they would probably want both legs, and an arm for the cut. Id offer a Kidney???
Id like to get some males of that cross, and cross it with the Chem91.
Where did you see they were releasing NL5?

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
This a5 has supposedly come from karmas people hempy..an is different to the a5mikrel-thai which is supposed to be some accidental cross... an as far as iv seen nevil said in his reply to them its defo not the a5(2a) tho....

Hi Storm i spoke to Nevs mate a few days back about this as my conversation about this with Nev was some years back and i remember most of it but better to get a refresh if that makes seance.

Nev shared 3 clones with people i know who got them are they still alive not so sure but they are all hybrids any way.

Only Nev and Shanti had what people are calling 5A.

J is were most of the haze harvest went to.

TheDarkStorm

As far as I know shanti got the a5(2a) I think that was the one nevil felt gave beter results put to haze-c ..and is wat nevil used to make his final Neville's haze.

AstroTHC

I also asked Nev away from the Forum Mate i spoke to Nevs close friend who was in the Dam with Nev before he got the Castle and for years after.

I asked him if he knew who J and Brenda was turns out Brenda is a place and he knows Who J is also personally.

Yosemite Sam

• Posted December 30, 2011

hi sam,

Hi coxnox,

Happy transition.
    YS

26 posts

Posted December 30, 2011

hi sam,

Hi coxnox,

Happy transition.
YS

Posted September 1, 2012

i think everyone is missing the point esco made that A5 gave esco the cut and the hybrid seeds for preservation while he was still growing the A5 years ago in the 90's. pay attention everyone, i know esco isn't the type to rub it in he will let peeps believe what they want and continue to get along. Esco has the A5 cut according to him and A5 who asked him last year to get it back, and then asked him to make it public! that's what i read in this thread.

@ esco, i can't wait for you to work with these hazes and release a version of the mexican haze or the A5, if its one of your favorites, i want to try it! I love the AHxCR shorty pheno, and it's not even cured yet.( havent tried the other two phenos yet) i know i will like the A5. I don't know if i ever smoked it or not, but i have definitely had church incense type hazes. every once in a while my LG throws a pheno like this. I am really interested in getting a haze dominant strain to play with.

Hempy this is old post from OG. YS confirmed that Karma's A5 was real OS cut of A5 aka ''Diesel'' pheno.
The strongest 1 of old Nl5-haze A cuts.

:tiphat:

AstroTHC

Also this strongest ever...i dont think so.

Karma grow HPH,A5,C5,AG... he said that favourite to him always was HPH it has the strongest stoned feeling of them.

Also by that time it was only sleepy indica and up sativa. Those hybrids are first to have both and thats why are so hyped.
But better of them(more complex smells and terpens) are SSH,Kali,Jack...first versions.

kickarse

never had a "strongest strain ever" from anywhere but here,
most dutch crap, is considered crap here,
its as weak as American beer

here being the great land of OZ

we have had shit growing here since 1787

:moon: