What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Breast cancer for 9 years, need help please

zecegrei

Hello everyone! You are amazing!!
- A member of my family has breast cancer for 9 year now. She tried a lot of alternative medicine with naturist remedies and also has a strict food regime. For a while she is trying cbd oil treatment and it's kind of hard for her beacuse she can't find any person, like a doctor to help her and her situation is getting worse. Her affected area started bleeding through the skin for two weeks already and she is desperate. We can't find any advice, if this bleeding is a good or bad thing.
IF anyone can help with an opinion it would be awsome. Thank you guys!

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Bleeding through the skin could mean the cancer tumor has spread or grown to the surface of her skin.
It is certainly not a good thing to be happening.

Mr. J

What the fuck??!!! Go to the hospital. These forums cannot help you. What you need is a doctor, like right now.

Gry

Mycologist Paul Stamets has devoted his career to advancing our understanding of the healing potential of mushrooms. His work hit home when his mother was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer that had spread to her sternum and liver.
Her oncologist told her she was too old for radiation therapy. The doctor recommended a clinical trial of turkey tail mushrooms at the Bastyr Integrative Oncology Research Center — a study her son happened to be supplying through his mushroom cultivation business, Fungi Perfecti.
Stamets tells the story of his mother's dramatic recovery in a TED MED talk (beginning at the 7:50 mark).
"We are now rediscovering that which our ancestors long ago knew: That mushrooms are deep reservoirs for very powerful medicines," says the author, speaker and researcher.
Learn more about BIORC's turkey tail research, which has received FDA approval and a $5.4 million grant from the National Institutes of Health.
Mycologist Paul Stamets has devoted his career to advancing our understanding of the healing potential of mushrooms. His work hit home when his mother was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer that had spread to her sternum and liver.
Her oncologist told her she was too old for radiation therapy. The doctor recommended a clinical trial of turkey tail mushrooms at the Bastyr Integrative Oncology Research Center — a study her son happened to be supplying through his mushroom cultivation business, Fungi Perfecti.
Stamets tells the story of his mother's dramatic recovery in a TED MED talk (beginning at the 7:50 mark).
"We are now rediscovering that which our ancestors long ago knew: That mushrooms are deep reservoirs for very powerful medicines," says the author, speaker and researcher.
Learn more about BIORC's turkey tail research, which has received FDA approval and youtu.be&t=7m50sa $5.4 million grant from the National Institutes of Health.
The TED talk;

[youtubeif]youtu.be&t=7m50s[/youtubeif]
What went unmentioned in the text, but is referenced in the talk, was that
his mothers condition was described as the second most advanced case
the oncologist had encountered.
Do believe the dear lady is quite alive and healthy today.
Best wishes for positive outcomes.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Malignant disease (cancer) with bleeding, the bleeding is the first symptom noted.
Bleeding is a symptom only and does not establish per se a presumption for the diagnosis of either a malignant or a nonmalignant lesion.

In malignant cases the lesion may be of any type.

In benign cases any type of lesion, local or diffuse, may be
the cause of bleeding. Duct papilloma is the most common cause.

There may be diffuse epithelial hyperplasia or there may
be no definite cause evident even though numerous whole breast
sections are examined.

As others mentioned, go NOW, get help!

zecegrei

Thank you all for your advices,you are incredible and just by sharing your thoughts a life can be saved. Unfortunately it is not depending on me, the laws here forbid use of marijuana of any kind and everyone is so paranoia about it. I will share this information with my family and try to find and convince her to go to a doctor .I will also try to buy then grow some turkey tail. In the past year i've met some of the magic power that mushrooms have in so many aspects of my life, i hope they are going to help again this time.In my opinion all mushrooms have incredible qualities and give so much to this planet.
Thank you guys again. Namaste
Untill then

Riyad Brown

I am sorry to hear this.

But, it sounds bad. I can't say anything. I think a doctor would be the best option in this case. Best wishes!