[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi 2st4this,

Looks like they are ready for the 2nd sinsemilla round :)

The samples i had the pleasure to try were really strong and had interesting hazy aromas... You have there good parental plants to keep working on the haze x thai lines.
A cross between Haze Thai and Double Jam sounds very good too! Best wishes on the projects and thanks for starting your diary!

2st4this

hi luis,

thanks for your words!
you had tested the greenhazethai #1 #3 and #5 also purplehaze thai #3 and i think #4 or #5
i had 10 standard seeds of each line and its very easy to find a keeper!
i'm not planning a true sinsemilla run, after 80-100 days of flowering i will pollinate it a bit with your chinese yunnan line ;)

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Looking good, 2st! Love Oldtimer's Haze. Were these personal crosses or did Ace release the OTHxMeao Thai f3 or is this the Purple Haze x MT F3?

2st4this

thank you rasputin,

its ace purple haze x maeo thai (PHT) and green haze x maeo thai (GHT)
there is a green and a purple phenotype in oldtimerhaze
so i called it oldtimerhaze x thai ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hi luis,

thanks for your words!
you had tested the greenhazethai #1 #3 and #5 also purplehaze thai #3 and i think #4 or #5
i had 10 standard seeds of each line and its very easy to find a keeper!
i'm not planning a true sinsemilla run, after 80-100 days of flowering i will pollinate it a bit with your chinese yunnan line ;)

Hi 2st4this!

Sounds interesting! :)

Although i haven't tried a haze/thai x pure chinese hybrid yet, I have tried haze x kali china (75 % chinese inbred hybrid) and the outcome was excellent, we offer it now as a feminized limited edition at our website. It's an almost pure haze expression regarding aromas, tropical feeling, effect, structure, etc ... but much more vigorous, better yielding, powerful than pure haze and without any noticeable indica influence from the chinese, guess your haze/thai x chinese would work in a similar way.

Best wishes!

2st4this

hi luis,

maybe you're right, i shall it soon!
if you're interested you can have some beans ;)

chinese girls flowering since one week now and soon i start 12/12 with the males.
chinese is also very, vigorous and healthy genetic, leafs are beautiful :dance013:

i have to manage the 50 post hurdle so any update and the chinese report have to wait because the storage is full and i can't upload more pictures...

best regards!!

2st4this

i love my lightrail with 600w

oldtimerhazethai and double jamaican

skunk,
leelahaze,
d9 x pck
blue moonshine f3
superlemonhaze x ortega
and chinese yunnan

all plants recommend the same self mixed organic soil and i only give rainwater all the time.
maybe i finish them without giving nutrients

best regards @all

2st4this

the very nice purplehaze thai #3 :dance013:

picture.php
picture.php

when should i remove the flowering time to 10/14 and whats happening with chinese yunnan or pure indica in beginning flowering?
did they stop bud producing and finish too?

best regards

Waldgeist

the very nice purplehaze thai #3 :dance013:

View Image View Image

when should i remove the flowering time to 10/14 and whats happening with chinese yunnan or pure indica in beginning flowering?
did they stop bud producing and finish too?

best regards

reduce to 11/13 when your on 12/12 right now, 10/14 wont fit every plant even in those very sativa dominant;)after, when there are still some that dont flower/finish right, you can reduce further.

your indica should react with a reduced yield and finish time, how much- depends strongly in the lineage.

best

2st4this

thank you texan, waldi and paulo
since some days i switched to 11/13

here are new budshots from the hazethais after 9 weeks flowering
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

best regards

Latest posts