What's new

Casey jones

guy fawkes

Veteran
cheers mate, could have done with getting bigger pots tbh, she running along side gg4, dawwreaker diesel and stardawg, she bar far the most vigorous and best structure out the lot.

GSPfan

Veteran
Ya the pot looks small. Thats how I do it though but I trim a lot off of the bottom only leaving the tops and give em lots of competition for the light. Are all the plants you're running all clone onlies or were some found from seed? The gg4 is supposed to be super vigorous too. Maybe you have a dud. Jk lol. Awesome lineup though. I would love to smell your garden in a couple months with all that stank!

guy fawkes

Veteran
Ya the pot looks small. Thats how I do it though but I trim a lot off of the bottom only leaving the tops and give em lots of competition for the light. Are all the plants you're running all clone onlies or were some found from seed? The gg4 is supposed to be super vigorous too. Maybe you have a dud. Jk lol. Awesome lineup though. I would love to smell your garden in a couple months with all that stank!

The pots are 15l but wasnt expecting the casey to blow up like she did, i used to strip the bottom off but now i remove the leafs but leave the little buds as this is what i make my extracts from, top 2/3's go in jar the bottom 3rd is made into oils ect.

the gg4 is very vigorous compared to a some other strains (og's gsc are slow) but woulndt say its the most vigorous ive ever grown.its also very floppy. fucking sticks even in veg lol.

all plants im running atm are from clones mate, this is tru's casey cut and i got daywreaker, gg4, stardawg illuminati cut along side, got gsc forum cut, poison og and chem d on vegging with more cuts of these and hopefully getting some grapestomper and indiana bubblegum, the casey my not be as elite as the others but she by far the best growing and best yeilding, smells very tropical.

il take pic tonight and get them up, she well away now, day 16.. i think lol

L

Luther Burbank

I'm confused as to what your asking. Got a cut with tmz and got rid of it, haven't looked back since.

I was asking if you had the plant tested and confirmed for tmv or if this was self or peer diagnosis. Icmag is legendary for misgiagnosing leaf variegation or nutritional issues as TMV. It's no where near as prevalent as posters here suggest.

ForTheLove

Veteran
Hey Guy fawkes, nice seein you over here mate.

That casey cuts on beast mode!:D

Nice selecio you got their to - you collecting elites lol;)

PLR&£

I was asking if you had the plant tested and confirmed for tmv or if this was self or peer diagnosis. Icmag is legendary for misgiagnosing leaf variegation or nutritional issues as TMV. It's no where near as prevalent as posters here suggest.

Interesting, I did not have it tested it just had those classic tmv leaves so I got rid of her, thanks for the heads up thought. It was a dispensary cut so I already was weary of putting it in my room.

Anyway, don't want to high jack this thread too much, good luck growing her op Iv been told she's a fun one and yields are great.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Looking real good GF, as long as you flower true's casey long enough (77-84 days), she'll smoke just as nice as those elites.

Watch the stretch though!

Peace

guy fawkes

Veteran
Looking real good GF, as long as you flower true's casey long enough (77-84 days), she'll smoke just as nice as those elites.

Watch the stretch though!

Peace

cheers mate :tiphat:
I had been told 9-10 weeks but thought that sounded a bit soon for what she is ,il take your advise and let her run her course, im beginning to regret vegging her so long as she now taking up half my room and still going lol, the dawwreaker is as leggy tbf but not as wide ,

guy fawkes

Veteran
The casey has exploded , the bitch has took over my room lol, il get some pics up once the missus goes out, she twists about the smell when they are out the cab lol