What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED vs mix of 1000 hps and mh?

tonep55

hey guys i am a noob but i am pretty educated as i have had grower friends for a long time and i also have done a lot of research and studying for my first grow, i need some input i originally was going to do a fluorescent and mh for veg not sure wattage yet and was going to do 4 x 1000w hps in flower. well then i thought i would mix hps with mh in flower to get some blue light and i hear mh makes denser bud. now i am in conflict due to seeing some pretty nice proof of good LEDs. so please from experienced growers that produce socal quality herb cuz thats what im used to, i know spoiled but it is what it is!! thanks in advance o and my grow room is goiin in the basement not sure measurments yet but i am blessed that i have a large space to use i am thinkiing of making the flower room around 10x10 or 8x8 thoughts on that appreciated too!!