What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED Retailers...

FranJan

Was just catching up on what's going on with different companies, (RIP NextLight :(), and since no one has touched this thread in a dog's age I thought I would just dump a bunch of links to some companies that a lot of people have not heard of or have just forgotten about. I may have missed a few, (mostly likely because of my bias against some companies and because some just don't have English versions of their sites), but I think it's a pretty good collection of companies out there. So in no real particular order:

Harmony... commercial growlight power in economy builds from: – DemeGrow, Inc.

Rapid LED

Electric Sky LED Grow Light – The Green Sunshine Company

Shop | Crescience

Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights - Grow Lights Australia

No.1 LED Grow Lights Canada | Rayonled

SpecGrade LED

Grow Light

Grow Light Systems | EYE Hortilux

GrowSpectra

ELIXIA - Commercial LED Grow Lights | Heliospectra

LED Grow Lights for Plants | BIOS Lighting

Home - Fluence

Gavita LED

LED Grow Light Solutions - Kroptek | Products & Solutions

Horticulture Lighting - TCP Lighting

Horticulture Lighting Group Premium LED Grow Lights for Agriculture

Horticulture Lighting Manufacturer, LED Grow Systems - Atop Lighting

Atreum Lighting

Intelligent Horticultural Solutions (IHS) | LED Lighting & Accessories

Apache Tech Inc – High Output LED Grow Lights

LED Grow Lights | Agrify

ChilLED Growcraft - Commercial & DIY LED Grow Lights

LED Grow Lights | Grow Light Science

Grow-It-LED

Welcome to SANlight: The experts inphotonics and semiconductor tech

PhotonMax Horticulture LED Linear Lights

Loriflux

LUMATEK Professional Grow Lighting | Ballasts | Lamps | Reflectors

Luxx Lighting | By Growers, For Growers

MIGRO Grow Lighting shop

Mammoth Lighting, Commercial Grade Led Grow Lights, Replace Fluence

440W LED Light Grow System | MP Spectrum

VertiMax | P.L. Light Systems

RapidGrow LED - Where technology and cultivation meet

Scynce LED | The Science of Yield. LED Grow Light. Full spectrum.

BarLight™ •

Spectre LED

Grow Lights – Telos

The Most Powerful LED Grow Lights for Plants | Fohse, Inc. – Fohse LED Grow Lights

ThinkGrow

Thrive Agritech | Commercial LED Grow Lighting Products

Best LED Grow Lights

Research Driven LED Manufacturer - Valoya LED Grow Lights

LED Grow Lights - Growlite

Led Grow Lights | Iluminar Lighting | Led Grow Lights | Canada

Ultra X Master 900W — UV + IR LED Bar Light Commercial Grow Lights Full Spectrum Dimmable Indoor Hydroponics Greenhouse — SonoFarm.com

DAZOR Grow Light Products | Dazor LED Grow Lights | St. Louis, Missouri

Horticultural Lighting

Horticultural Lighting Technology — Horticultural Lighting for Indoor Plant - SANANBIOUS

Horticulture Lighting Solutions | Verjure

Starco Lighting - SLGL LED Grow Light

Koray Led Grow Lights

Volt Lighting - Grow Lights

Carson Technology

MedicGrow

FranJan

I'm bored. Anyone for some news?

LuxxLighting is no more:
"Due to difficult market conditions, the Luxx brand will no longer be available after December 31, 2022.

In our hearts, the growers, the grinders, the change agents, the challengers and the industry vets, will always shine bright. Thank you for your support and encouragement all these years. While the Luxx brand may fade, we hope that our impact on the industry has been positive and stands the test of time. Again, thank you
."
---------------------------------------------​
Is Loriflux dead? Loriflux website is down, No Tweet since June of 21. Not a good sign.
---------------------------------------------​

BiosLighting's Endeavour, it's new, simpler and what should be a more wallet friendly light, is shipping in Feb 2023:
1673765657783.png

Iluminar's new Hypermol is in Pre-Sale
1673765855169.png

Neocision ups the warranty to 7 years with their panels.
1673766706709.png

ThinkGrow has a 5 foot wide, adjustable spectrum monster for sale:
1673767001348.png

Mammoth's, (https://mammothlighting.com/), latest panels have been out for a bit. These are running Samsung's latest horti-centric EVO LEDs. Notice that double blue peak?

1673768282864.png

And finally, DimLux, (https://www.dimluxlighting.com/), gives out more info on their vaporware latest light which includes Doppler radar, plant temperature monitors, light piping and 3 channel tunability. But can it core an apple?
1673767870389.png

Last edited:

FranJan

For those interested and willing to take a chance there's an interesting low budget option on some DLC/UL listed Samsung/Osram based grow lights from a company called LAPA Industries. The 660 watt model is claiming 1626 micromols/J and a decent efficiency of 2.48 micromols/J @ 277v. Yes they're using Sosen drivers and I doubt they're using Samsung H series LEDs but at that price and with a 5 year warranty from an American based company it's a pretty safe bet for your 4x4 compared to what's on Amazon/Ebay for the price.
($299.95 for the 660 watt model)
1677088066474.png

PS I have NO affiliation with this company BTW, just thought I'd share this.

For those interested and willing to take a chance there's an interesting low budget option on some DLC/UL listed Samsung/Osram based grow lights from a company called LAPA Industries. The 660 watt model is claiming 1626 micromols/J and a decent efficiency of 2.48 micromols/J @ 277v. Yes they're using Sosen drivers and I doubt they're using Samsung H series LEDs but at that price and with a 5 year warranty from an American based company it's a pretty safe bet for your 4x4 compared to what's on Amazon/Ebay for the price.
View attachment 18812791

View attachment 18812791

PS I have NO affiliation with this company BTW, just thought I'd share t

View attachment 18812791

would you pick this over a marshydro or acinfinity

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Can we get everyone's suggestions here? Any improvement is inseparable from the real needs of all Growmies. :witch:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
View attachment 18812791

5 year warr is great... provided they are in bizz in 5 years