What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lets grow! 3,2,1...Grow!

Hi ICMAG Friends from the whole World!

I would now handle even run a small diary and let yto see you what Im doing bit . These little plants I did already trimmed twice. The others I will also prune and still hope that all are rooted cuttings in that litte house. Some are just very small with only one leaf with just a little outgrowth. I stuffed it with Clonex painted in coco and rockwool pots. That was on 12/29/12 There are 4 SAD and 28 AK 47 -55day phenotype which produces few banana but dry they up directly. The other pheno of AK is better, but unfortunately there is still very small in veg.

The box for vegetative growth has no exhaust fan and it's about 60% humidity and 30 degree heat is about the little cottage greenhouse. The fan in the room I will from time to time by remote control on because it is loud and I live next to it.

The plant are all in coco (bricks and Plagron), also the small cherry tomato. You get at the moment uncertain about 1.5ms and PH 6.1 Canna A + B and nothing else. Sometimes when I'm lazy, there dilute drain, or just water ^ ^ But would not be so lazy. My current grow I left grind a little, so it has happened around that bottom are very small branches without flowers and I was asleep for beer but now it's different.

picture.php

Today I have specially made ​​a few small flags for you that you can clearly see what's what. Hopefully they do not go broke cause of the humidity because it is simply paper around with some tape wrapped.

The greenhouse now has a pc fan in there that I also can operate with remote control what prevents mold well. The openings in the roof have already opened a centimeter and by the day open. You know it determines.

Let's go over to the flowering chamber:

Here is my bedroom where I slept only 1 time and then was mad. Then I hid myself behind the sofa because of the noise. For its quiet I still need a lot of wood and money and especially suspicious noises.. i think, that's why I leave it that way. The equipment is as follows:

1x Homebox XXL 2.4mx1.2mx2m
CultureLux 2x 600W dimmable ballast (very shitty and noisy cause the fan.
2x medium AdjustaWing
2xPhilips 600W Son-T Plus Bulb
2x convection fan boxed
2 tubs, one 120x120 and 100x100
2x barrel 75L and 110L
1x osmosis unit
1x ph meter Bluelab
2x ec meter Bluelab
1x 6000L pump with spray bar
Some square and round pots
coco bricks and Plagron Coco
Canna Coco A + B
PK13/14
Cannazyme
PH Downer

At the last grow I had no osmosis unit, and my tap water is very hard (0.7)
This time, I will mix the osmosis water with tap water up to 0.3, and give fertilizer up to a maximum 1.5 , PK level is still 0.1-0.3 (week 4-6 (?) ) ?
After rinsing and I will reap double dose add enzymes and let the pots stand there for 2 weeks which dies a good ait humidity as well. Then just set the new pflants pure and add again with enzymes and trochoderma mikorhizza and convincing. I'll leave the substrate always be a bit dry, but still moist, and drain about 20%
Once the value of ec drain significantly increases the plant or she shows it to me, I'll just wash and go (new casting)
The coco wants to be mixed with 20-30% perlite and very little earth sowing. will be quite different pots from small to large, but consistent with each other, because I'm planning to test a little with automatic irrigation a cheap pump (800l) purchased a week ago. The space will be divided very well, because there are more seeds maybe so. I allready collect on 1.5L Pet bottles

You will then see step by step how I do it ne, and I would be glad if you say if something could be done better anyway ;)

There are still common where I am waiting: Bigbang, Special Queen, Special Kush, Brainstorm, Lemon Skunk and 3 auto flowers for testing somewhat.
I have chosen specially for cheap varieties for an only-headbud test - a week growth, then bloom until removing all side gears very early. I think it will be very close

This is my second coco grow but not hydro.

Pictures of the space currently bloom I'll show if there is interest

Many greetings and Happy Year

shit

Latest posts

Latest posts