What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nirvana's Northern Lights, Mandala's Hashberry, Dinafem's Blue Widow, DNA's LA Woman

haven't posted pics up in forever!!! guess its about time. here are some dried and cured shots i took for a holidaze greeting back in april. thought i might as well share them here as well!

northern lights was a solid stone with a nice lemon pine-sol smell and taste.

hashberry was like they say, great chill out herb. nothing crazy, but very steady and well balanced. dense dense nugs.

blue widow is really divine. some of the best smelling and tasting i've ever had. has a sweet berry chemical flavor. so smooth. the high is strong and euphoric, very well balanced. it hits the spot everytime. crap yield though, unfortunately.

la woman smelled like a tropical fruit. mango, perhaps? very trippy and intense high. gives you energy, but good luck focusing it! i find myself walking about trying to do stuff and then being like, what was i doing? then cracking up uncontrollably.

enjoy!!

Busto

Thank you for showing Blue Widow, it looks tasty as hell. A strain that i must try ;) .

Thanks to you Tayo :D

definitely recommend her! her yield may not be the greatest, but she's a hardy one. she's also absolutely gorgeous when you let the temps get low. i wish i had taken a picture over my winter run! she turned straight up blue with deep purplish red leaves. i would even say that the dinafem blue widow pic doesn't do the stunning colors justice!

How was the final yield on LA Woman? I'm considering indoor SOG for this strain after seeing it thrive in my yard. Lovely bouquet. Got a short/squat growing citrusy(lime)/pungent pheno that is very indica dominant. Seeing as how you describe the smoke as having sativa traits, did your plant grow more like a sativa?

Latest posts

Latest posts