What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A few pictures of "regular" plants in my backyard

Some pictures of my backyard.:wave:

P1010173.jpg

P1010172.jpg

P1010162-1.jpg

P1010171.jpg

P1010152.jpg

P1010146.jpg

P1010143.jpg

Backyard4.jpg

Backyard6.jpg

P1010100.jpg

P1010168.jpg

P1010178.jpg

P1010130.jpg

MMAJAY

I really like that upsidedown tomato plant. Where did you get that pot?? I can't grow tomatoes on my land cus the soil is so fertile the plant grows 6 foot tall and i cant tie them up or cage them to save my life. Believe me i have tried everything and just gave up on tomatoes but i like the hanging idea.

Thank You Knowbody.

It takes 3 or 4 years before you start getting a good crop of grapes but its not that hard. You should give it a try. :)

I really like that upsidedown tomato plant. Where did you get that pot?? I can't grow tomatoes on my land cus the soil is so fertile the plant grows 6 foot tall and i cant tie them up or cage them to save my life. Believe me i have tried everything and just gave up on tomatoes but i like the hanging idea.

Its the topsy turvy tomato planter. I have seen them in a store but I cant remember which one. These came from Ebay.

They are fun. I put 2 tomato plants in each planter. I have got about 35 tomato's with 4 plants in 2 pots. That's counting the red ones I have already ate and about 20 green ones still on there ripening up.