What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

weirdest looken thing I ever seen. what is it?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
what happend to this plant?

So back in may I planted a seed from some good buds I had once.
never really never though about taking care of it. I was told it was ducks foot bud.
well now she looks like this.:yoinks:
also her buds feel sticky and she smells like citrus fruit.
what chould this be?

Attachments

• gfhf.jpg
    gfhf.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 18
  • fhh.jpg
    fhh.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 17
  • lhjuuih.jpg
    lhjuuih.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 17
  • bggn.jpg
    bggn.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 16

cannabudz

Wow, never seen that before,, looks like a weird GM cross to a local weed.. the sun leaves dont even look cannabis related. crazy.. good luck with that.. hope it turns out okay

Cannabudz

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
It's in the mint family, square stems, foliage is symmetrical.

Should get tiny flowers creeping out of the spikes there if it's still actively flowering and not just going to seed.

I grew one once in the living room. The variety I picked had sickly yellow flowers that looked a bit like catipillers. I was told I'm never allowed to grow a "plant that looks like it wants to kill us" again.

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
That is amazing ! . I've seen pics of some other weird ducksfoot too . Strange .

Seeds where taken back to the states and it seems alot of breeders are trying to increase the potency of this strain ... original ABC is not very potent ...your plant does look similar ..

if it is cannabis -->

CLONE THE HELL OUT OF IT !!!!! GET A MOTHER PLANT GROWING MATE !!! KEEP THAT STRAIN ALIVE !!!

Aussie Aussie Aussie ......

1651-8-732-Mvc-014f.jpg

ABC weed -->
1651-8-6-ABCtop.jpg

Oi Oi Oi

E

Ergonomic

Do You guys really think that's a cannabis plant? Well... It is NOT.
If you don't trust me and geopolitical just smoke it...

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
the bud looks like weed the rest doest, i say clone and reveg it big time, might be best stealth plant ever, even if its weak it might be very valueable

Dakuta

The firsts pictures are Not Cannabis its an herb called Yellow Dock.
The second pics look familiar like the Cannabis Canada ABC Bastard Cannabis shots.

You see the leaf structure in the first pics are entirely different.

close but No cigar.
You can smoke it.

if it is cannabis, it looks fuckin stressed out. it looks like a re veg . tell tale signs are the leaves, no teeth, thats my experience. if it aint weed? smoke her anyway, maybe she has all the answers you need, or a shamnistic dose of peyote or ayahuasca will tell you;-)

Latest posts

Latest posts